Each week after Monday Night game(s) has concluded, I’ll publish my list of NFL power rankings. Here is the pecking order for Week 14.
1) Green Bay Packers - Does it even matter whom they play now?
2) New Orleans Saints - Not much offense by their standards, but still got it done against the Titans.
3) Baltimore Ravens - Terrell Suggs swallowed Dan Orlovsky whole.
4) Pittsburgh Steelers - Gritty Big Ben leads Steelers to victory.
5) Houston Texans - Texans took a squeaker in Cincy.
6) San Francisco 49ers - Some sort of cosmic symmetry in former Stanford coach being beaten by, you know, the Cardinal(s).
7) New England Patriots - Held off the Redskins in Washington.
New York Jets - Sanchez continues string of strong performances.
9) Detroit Lions - Lions outlasted Vikes at home.
10) New York Giants - G-Men leapfrog Dallas.
Read the rest of the power rankings after the jump …
… [visit site to read more]
Power Rankings for Week 14 - Naptown's Finest -