Found October 03, 2011 on
2 Guys Fantasy:
- Jimmy Graham is a monster.
- Jimmy Graham is more than living up to his pre-draft hype. After 4 weeks of football Jimmy Graham is leading all tight ends in receiving yards and ranks 5th among all players will 367 receiving yards. After his 10 catch, 132 yard performance against Jacksonville, fantasy owners can only smile knowing the possibilities are limitless for Graham in an offense as explosive as the the Saints.
- Alex Smith should be on your fantasy roster.
- As a backup. Certainly Smith’s numbers through four games (just under 200 yds passing) aren’t world beaters but he has thrown 4 touchdowns and only one interception. As bye weeks approach and you need a solid back up don’t be afraid to plug in Alex Smith for a game or two.
- Cam Newton could the number one fantasy selection in 2012.
- Remember all the talk about how Vick was the most dynamic fantasy player before the season began? Well, that was before Cam Newton hit the scene. Through four games Newton has passed for almost 1400 yards and accounted for 9 touchdowns (5 pass, 4 rush) all while averaging over 30 fantasy points per game in most fantasy scoring formats. The scariest thing is that Newton is just getting started.
- Pick up Demarco Murray.
- Demarco Murray is a guy we’ve been high on since the draft. With Tony Romo’s recent late games struggles, Felix Jones’s injury issues, and Tashard Choice’s lack of explosiveness Murray could inherit some valuable carries in the Dallas backfield. Murray also has value because he is a pretty good receiver and won’t have to come off the field in 3rd down situations.
- Drop Reggie Bush and Devin Hester.
- Unless your league gives points for return yards or tds Devin Hester shouldn’t be occupying a fantasy roster spot. And even if your league does award points for return yards or tds Reggie Bush should not be on your fantasy roster unless celebrity hook ups or Pizza Hut commercials count towards fantasy scoring in your league. Simply put, these are two guys whose name is way bigger than their on field production.
BEST OF MAXIM
AROUND THE WEB
Clipped from: bleacherreport.com (share this clip) Pat Yasinskas of ESPN’s NFC South Blog took an interesting look at the Saints running backs and how head coach Sean Payton utilizes their various talents in a recent NFC South Blog. Pat did his homework on this short piece and it shows, but what can we learn from it? … [visit site to read more]New Orleans Saints: Can You Out...
The Louisiana Superdome will now be known as the “Mercedes-Benz Superdome” for the next 10 years. The Superdome is the home of the New Orleans Saints football team.
The owner of the New Orleans Saints Tom Benson, Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal, and Ernst Leib the president and CEO of Mercedes Benz USA formally announced the agreement Tuesday afternoon.
The Superdome was once...
Maybe you call him “Money Graham” or “Golden Graham” or maybe you’re super obnoxious like me and you say his name like that “South Park” character Timmy every time he touches the ball.. . “Jimmmmaaaaaaaaaay!” Whatever your preference, there is no doubt that if you’re a Saints fan, you just can’t get enough of Drew Brees’ new go-to-guy.
Tight end Jimmy Graham...
Saints Offensive Line (source neworleanssaints.com)The New Orleans Saints keep plugging guys in for injured starters, and this week the Saints started two new offensive linemen against the Jacksonville Jaguars. … [visit site to read more]The New Orleans Saints Continue To Win “Even With Injuries” - Who Dat Dish - Who Dat Dish - A New Orleans Saints Blog
The New Orleans Saints’ win over the Jacksonville Jaguars definitely was not as exciting as the last three weeks. The Saints did not do as well as everyone intended. They took the field, and they did not expect the Jaguars to play like they did. This game was a flop in a sense that the Saints could have came away with much more points.
The Saints scored touchdowns on their...
(source feed provided no summary content for this entry)
The Saints will have wide receiver Marques Colston and linebacker Jonathan Vilma on the field when they meet the Jaguars on Sunday.
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - Drew Brees threw for 351 yards and a touchdown, Darren Sproles added 188 all-purpose yards...
NEW ORLEANS — The home of the New Orleans Saints and site of six Super Bowls will be renamed the Mercedes-Benz Superdome under a deal with the German automaker, the team and company said Tuesday.
Oct 9, 1:00 PM | Grass of Bank of America Stadium
New Orleans Saints vs Carolina Panthers Odds
It's hard to picture a battle between Drew Brees and Cam Newton could end up crashing under a total, but if history repeats itself, this is a guaranteed under play as the Saints visit Carolina.
The past eight meetings here have all played UNDER the number...
Opinions are plenty and wide-ranging when it comes to Giants WR Victor Cruz's controversial non-fumble. Saints coach Sean Payton's might make most sense, though.
Drew Brees threw for 351 yards and a touchdown, Darren Sproles added 188 all-purpose yards and the New Orleans Saints beat the Jacksonville Jaguars 23-10 on Sunday. The Saints (3-1) scored touchdowns on their first two possessions and looked well on their way to reaching 30 points for the fourth consecutive week.