The Cam Newton show continued this week after a layoff the previous week. Even when he is not throwing for a score he will run for one. He has a rushing touchdown in 4 straight games. He continues to get better which is impressive. He is already the third overall player in several fantasy formats, trailing only Rodgers and Brees.
2. A.J. Green, WR, Bengals- Green leads all rookies in catches, yards and touchdowns, enough said.
3. Andy Dalton, QB, Bengals- The Bengals have a great young duo with Dalton and Green. Now with a possible two first round draft picks coming from the Raiders, Dalton has to be excited about the possibilities.
4. DeMarco Murray, RB, Cowboys- Murray nearly took over the rookie rushing lead in one game. Hopefully he will still get opportunities when Felix Jones returns.
5. Mark Ingram, RB, Saints- Ingram had his best performance in a Saints uniform. He had 91 yards rushing, averaging 6.5 yards a carry. Hopefully his bruised heel will not slow him down.
6. Daniel Thomas, RB, Dolphins-Thomas has slowed down a bit since his start, but he still belongs in the top ten rookie fantasy contributors.
7. Julio Jones, WR, Falcons- Julio falls after missing two straight games. Plus, he still has not scored. It is hard to do that while watching the game in street clothes.
8. Doug Baldwin, WR, Seahawks- Baldwin let down all his fantasy owners that may have started him last week against the Browns.
9. Dane Sanzenbacher, WR, Bears- He is tied for second in rookie receiving touchdowns. He has impressed thus far in his rookie venture.
10. Greg Little, WR, Browns- He is consistently catching 5 and 6 balls a game for the Browns. He just cannot punch it in the end zone. That is why he is rounding out the top ten this week.