The Vikings are due to announce their stadium design today at an event at the Guthrie Theater. I’m not what you would call “in the know” but I do have a feeling about a few features that the new facility will have.
- A projection of Zygi Wilf’s laughing, cackling visage projected on the roof.
- A big, green football field, right in the middle.
- Constant disappointment.
- 150 dollar seats.
- More expensive seats that aren’t obstructed view like those cheap 150 dollar seats.
- MILLIONS OF DOLLARS FOR THE LOCAL ECONOMY (lol j/k)
- An expiration date that will expire in 20 years.
In conclusion, I can’t believe that there is an event at the Guthrie for the announcement of how this stupid stadium will look.