There is a big difference between giving bad advice and stealing money. T.O. will have to prove the latter in court. Yahoo Sports details the accusations T.O. is making in his lawsuit against Jeff Rubin and his financial firm (Pro Sports Financial).
• That PSF opened an account at Florida-based Bank Atlantic without his knowledge or authorization.
• That Owens’ signature on that account was forged.
• That PSF employee Tequilla Harris and others made “numerous unusual and extraordinary withdrawals” from that account without Owens’ authorization.
• That PSF made “unauthorized loans and or funds transfers” to other PSF clients who held accounts at Bank Atlantic, including former NFL player Jevon Kearse and another Rubin-controlled company, Pankas Holdings.
• That PSF, Rubin and others introduced him to “illegal and highly risky investments” such as a failed casino project in Alabama without properly researching the investments or providing ample risk and...
Draft Zone Prospect: Mark Harrison, WR, Rutgers
Mark Harrison reminds me of Terrell Owens, maybe it is because the young wide receiver is built like a horse, and can catch, but Harrison is hungrier than ever. The Rutgers star wide out is ready to shine and get his moment. Expect Harrison to turn heads after his pro day, because of the young man’s ability to find the ball. Harrison...