Pro football Hall of Famer and current NFL analyst Terry Bradshaw is a cowboy. Or at least he used to be a cowboy.
Bradshaw put his Thackerville, Oklahoma ranch on the market for $9.95 million. Now, we know what you’re thinking — great, Oklahoma, just where I want to live — but it’s only a 60-minute drive from Dallas. So when you’re done bustin’ broncs you can head on down to Billy Bob’s for a brew.
So what the hell does a $10 million ranch look like? Here’s what you get with this spread, other than being able to take a dump where Terry Bradshaw once took a dump.
- 744 acres
- 8,600 square feet indoors
- 1,000 square-foot outdoor living area
- 6 bedrooms
- 6 full and two partial baths
- outdoor kitchen, fire pit and bar
- 4-stall stallion barn
- 20-stall show barn
- 50-stall mare barn with lab and office
Filed under: Football