You can sense that things are shifting atop the power grid of NFL teams, with the familiar juggernauts like the Patriots and Packers and 49ers picking up steam, while early heavy hitters like Houston and Atlanta begin to slip up.
1. San Francisco 49ers (9-3-1, 3rd last week): If not for the Rams this wouldn't be a debate.
2. New England Patriots (10-3, 4th last week): Tom Brady. Four turnovers in 13 games. Picking up steam, and still awaiting Gronk's return.
3. Denver Broncos (10-3, 5th last week): Brady vs. Manning in the AFC championship game...again?
4. Green Bay Packers (9-4, 7th last week): They haven't blown me away but they still scare me headed into the playoffs.
5. Houston Texans (11-2, 1st last week): Lose to the Colts at home on short rest now and the division could be completely up for grabs with two weeks to go.
6. Atlanta Falcons (11-2, 2nd last week): They should be thanking the Rams for that No. 1 seed.
7. Washington Redskins (7-6, 9th last week): St...