The Broncos with first year QB Peyton Manning are looking to lock-up a first round bye with a win Sunday
Now that we're in the last two weeks of the season, the playoff scenarios are starting to come into focus.
Here's a look at the scenarios and my predictions:
AFC - Playoff Scenarios
HOUSTON TEXANS - Playing Minnesota
Houston can clinch a first-round bye with:
1) HOU win or tie OR - I expect Houston to win this game, they should lock-up Sunday.
2) NE loss or tie OR - Playing Jacksonville this week, Patriots won't lose
3) DEN loss - Playing Cleveland, Broncos win.
Houston can clinch home-field advantage throughout the AFC playoffs with:
1) HOU win OR - Again, I expect Houston to win this game.
2) HOU tie + DEN loss or tie OR - Ties are rare and Denver isn't going to lose in Cleveland
3) NE loss or tie + DEN loss - Not likely that either team will lose this week.
Houston - The bottom line here is that Houston is going to lock-...