The Texans need to worry about Foster's availability.
Here are my Power Rankings and a quick note about each team.
1) San Francisco - Don't panic after lose in Seattle.
2) Texans - They are solid on both sides of the ball.
3) Patriots - Suspect defense keep them from the top spot.
4) Denver - On the rise, are they a Super Bowl sleeper?
5) Falcons - They need to show me something in the postseason.
6) Seattle - They can't win on the road in the playoffs.
7) Packers - Need defensive players to get healthy and produce.
8) Dallas - They've won some games but they're not going anywhere in the postseason.
9) Bears - They cannot protect Cutler and therefore can't win in the playoffs.
10) Steelers - Injuries have slowed this team.
11) Ravens - They're old on defense and Flacco can't lead them to the Super Bowl.
12) Giants - Too many questions for them to make another run.
13) Colts - Luck has this team in the playoffs, an amazing story that wo...