The heat was on for Calgary Stampeders wide receiver Maurice Price last Friday night, quite literally. That's because the 27-year old was shoved out of bounds after making a catch during a Canadian Football League game and went headfirst into a sideline propane heater. That's right. I said a propane-fueled heater that can churn out up to 35,000 smoking-hot BTU."I didn't really feel the heat," Price told The Calgary Sun. "I blacked out for a second and when I came to, they said I was stuck under the heater, but I'm all right.""Some people said I went in it," he added. "Others say I went under it. I don't know because I don't want to see it."Despite the incident, the receiver had a career night after racking up 104 yards off four catches. His team also won the game, 41-21, over the BC Lions to improve their record to 11-6 on the year.Hey, perhaps Price should make it a habit to stumble into dangerous sideline stuff more often.Via USA Today.