Our Week 12 Fantasy Football Rankings are here from our own fantasy football expert. We’re ranking the tight ends here, but check out the other positions as well. Read below to check out where guys like Aaron Hernandez are ranked in Week 12.
(See also: QB Rankings, RB Rankings, WR Rankings)
1. Jimmy Graham vs. SF: Drew Brees’ spot on accuracy coupled with Graham’s freakish size and athleticism makes for one of the leagues more uncoverable weapons.
2. Tony Gonzalez vs. TB: Not a good pass defense overall, and particularly charitable for tight ends.
3. Aaron Hernandez vs. NYJ: Gronk’s injury (in the least sadistic way possible) is really a blessing for Hernandez owners as he very well could be the force to propel them right into fantasy playoffs.
4. Jason Witten vs. Was
5. Owen Daniels vs. Det: Not that Daniels needed much help to put up numbers, but Detroit is one of the league’s worst at defending tight ends.
6. Vernon Davis vs. NO: Kaepernick clearly has an eye for his big tight end as evidenced by Davis’ 8 targets last week, 6 of which he hauled in.
7. Antonio Gates vs. Bal
8. Heath Miller vs. Cle
9. Brandon Meyers vs. Cin: Meyers has failed to record 40 receiving yards only once this season and is really emerging as one of Carson Palmers preferred options in the passing game- especially in the red zone.
10. Jermaine Gresham vs. Oak: Gresham has quietly been one of the more pleasant surprises in the NFL this season and Oakland has a big problem guarding big tight ends.
11. Greg Olsen vs. Phi
12. Dwayne Allen vs. Buf: Recorded 11 targets last week and should continue to produce with Coby Fleener on the sidelines.
13. Brandon Pettigrew vs. Hou
14. Dustin Keller vs. NE: New England has proven extremely generous for opposing tight ends this season.
15. Kyle Rudolph vs. Chi: Percy Harvin’s return should slightly hamper Rudolph’s production, which has been streaky to say the least this season.
16. Brent Celek vs. Car
17. Jermichael Finley vs. NYG
18. Scott Chandler vs. Ind: The Colts are statistically the league’s worst against opposing tight ends and Chandler has proven himself adept when given these types of matchups.
19. Mercedes Lewis vs. Ten: Looks to actually have some value for the first time in a while with Chad Henne at the helm.
20. Jared Cook vs. Jac