Top 5 Free Agent
1) Beanie Wells ARI RB - 48 Rushing Yards 2 TD
Beanie Wells came off the snide and instantly became the lead back in Arizona. Beanie had 17 carries, while the rest of Arizona running backs combined for just five.
2) Knowshon Moreno DEN RB - 89 Total Yards 0 TD
Moreno took over as Denver’s starting running back and filled in admirably. Just two season ago, Moreno was a top back and could be a nice late season filler.
3) Mohamed Sanu CIN WR - 29 Receiving Yards 2 TD
Now the yard total is a little lacking this week, but with Andrew Hawkins going down Sanu has taken over as the Bengals number 2 receiver.
4) Colin Kaepernick SF QB – 231 Passing Yards 27 Rushing Yards 2 TD 1 INT
His performance wasn’t as all that inspiring, but the kid was consistent in his second strait start. His ability to be a threat through the run should make him a nice add.
5) Julian Edelman NE WR - 67 Total Yards 1 TD
Julian Edelman’s role continues to expand in the New England offense. Already used in the return game, the injury to Rob Gronkowski has opened up playing time for him and he has found the end zone in two strait weeks.
Top 3 Trends
1) The last three weeks Steven Jackson has seemingly hit his groove. With 2 games over the century-mark, it looks like he should be a great playoff back.
2). With Matt Forte possibly going down with injury, all those fantasy players who stashed Michael Bush away could have quite the fantasy find.
3). Daniel Thomas continues to make a case to be the starter in Miami and most importantly continue to receive goal carries. By the end of the season he could take over as the Dolphins’ primary back.