Top 5 Free Agents
1) Russell Wilson SEA QB - 293 Passing Yards 71 Rushing Yards 2 TD
Remember at the beginning of the season when everyone was picking Wilson as a super sleeper? It looks like Wilson is finally fulfilling those predictions.
2) Montrell Owens JAC RB - 40 Total Yards
In the revolving door that is the Jaguars’ backfield, Montrell Owens is now your starter and virtually the only healthy running back in Jacksonville.
3) Titus Young DET WR - DNP
Young has been held out from the Lions these past two weeks by the coaches. With Ryan Broyles now going down, the Lions should almost be forced to look his way.
4) Vick Ballard IND RB - 64 Total Yards 1 TD
The thing that you have to like about Vick Ballard is he is getting the most carries in Indianapolis and is also the goalline back. No vultures to ruin his value.
5) T.Y. Hilton IND WR - 100 Receiving yards 0 TD
Hilton continues to thrive as a deep threat for the Colts and Andrew Luck. It seems like every week the guy is making a long haul for a catch.
3 Trends to Watch
1) Adrian Peterson is shattering every expectation you can have about a guy coming off an ACL injury. He’s having a ridiculous season, but the fact that he is less than a year away from tearing his ACL is just insane.
2) I am very disappointed in Chad Henne and Justin Blackmon this week. After their last two weeks they should have both gone for huge weeks.
3) With most playoffs starting next week, it’s prime time to check out your next 3 week schedule and stock your team with replacement players who have better matchup. No reason to lose due to your defense playing New England or quarterback playing Houston.