Top 5 Free Agents
1) Knowshon Moreno RB DEN - 167 1 TD
Knowshon is still widely available and looks to be a huge part of the Denver offense. If he is still available, you couldn’t do much better for a fantasy running back.
2. David Wilson RB NYG - 100 Total Yards 3 TD
David Wilson’s big play ability makes him a must add. With Ahmad Bradshaw dealing with multiple injuries, Wilson could get a expanded role.
3) Danario Alexander SD - 88 Receiving yards 2 TD
Alexander continues to be one of the Philip River’s favorite targets, especially in the red zone.
4) Josh Gordon WR CLE - 86 Receiving Yards 0 TD
Josh Gordon looks to be revving up again as a fantasy threat. Over 14 catches and 202 receiving yards in his last two games is not too shabby.
5) Detroit Lions Defense - 27 points Allowed 3 Sacks 1 Fumble Recovered
The Detroit Lions face the Arizona Cardinals next week. They have committed a lot of turnovers and scored only six points in the last 2 weeks.
Top 3 Trends to Watch
1) In spurts this season Kirk Cousin has filled in admirably for RG3. He should get a extended look next week against the Browns making him an intriguing play.
2). If you somehow built a playoff team around Cam Newton, he is rewarding you these past few weeks with performances reminiscent of last year’s rookie of the year season.
3). After this weeks Bryce Brown performance, LeSean McCoy owners should breathe easy about him eating playing time. McCoy should pass the concussion test this week and be back in your lineup.