Last Week’s Results: Week 4 Fantasy: Who’s In The Club
Alex Smith v. Buffalo
Smith has a good matchup at home this week against the Bills, who have given up 9 TDs through the air on the season, and 270 yards passing per game. Although he went without a TD in last week’s blowout, I’m expecting a couple scores this week. Smith is a low-risk replacement for owners who have Romo or Stafford, who are both on byes.
- Also In The Club: Joe Flacco @ Kansas City
Cedric Benson @ Indianapolis
Benson is a lock for at least 20 touches and 100 total yards. A TD would be the icing.
- Also In The Club: Ahmad Bradshaw v. Cleveland
Domenik Hixon v. Cleveland
With both Knicks (knee) and Ramses Barden (concussion) out this week, and Cleveland’s star corner Joe Haden still serving his suspension, Hixon will be in for another big day. I wouldn’t be surprised to see him top 100 yards receiving for the second straight week.
- Also In The Club: Malcolm Floyd @ New Orleans & James Jones @ Indianapolis
Dennis Pitta @ Kansas City
Pitta is coming off of his worst game of the season, where he failed to catch a single pass. I fully expect a bounce back effort this week in Kansas City. The Chiefs have allowed tight ends to score against them in three of their four games this season, and the team is tied for second in the NFL in total passing touchdowns given up (10).
Pittsburgh Steelers v. Philadelphia
The Steelers defense has been a major disappointment this season, but there are a number of things working in their favor this week:
(1) Both Troy Polamalu and James Harrison are set to return.
(2) The team is coming off of a bye and playing at home.
(3) Facing the possibility of a 1-3 start to the season, the intensity will be there.
(4) Michael Vick has a knack for sacks and turnovers.