Check out our Week 9 QB Ranking hot off the presses from our resident fantasy football guru. If you have any other fantasy football quesitons whether it be trades, start/sit decision, waiver pickups please ask below in the comments or send them to us on Twitter.
1. Aaron Rodgers vs. Ari: Slated in this spot for the rest of the year assuming nothing drastic happens.
2. Drew Brees vs. GB
3. Robert Griffin III vs. TB: He would have put up a much better statline last week had his wide receivers not failed him with 10 dropped passes.
4. Peyton Manning vs. Cin: He has been amazing in a season where not many expected him to do much; Cincinatti’s secondary is in shambles right now as well.
5. Matt Ryan vs. Dal
6. Matthew Stafford vs. Jac: Just put up 352-3 against a Seattle defense that is so, so much better than Jacksonville.
7. Cam Newton vs. Was
8. Eli Manning vs. Pit: Eli should torch Pittsburgh’s hapless secondary, no longer possessing one of the league’s scariest safeties in Polamalu.
9. Michael Vick vs. NO: I like to think Andy Reid will ride out the year with Vick given how close the two seem to be.
10. Ben Roethlisberger vs. NYG
11. Tony Romo vs. Atl: I can’t tell if we’re watching him struggle or watching him fade.
12. Andrew Luck vs. Mia
13. Josh Freeman vs. Oak: Nine touchdowns over his last three games against defenses no worse than the Raiders.
14. Matt Schaub vs. Buf: Buffalo looks to be falling apart yet again, and Schaub has shown the ability to bully bad defenses.
15. Jay Cutler vs. Ten: I actually don’t mind him this week given that Tennessee gives up just under 300 yards per game to opposing passers.
16. Carson Palmer vs. TB:
17. Joe Flacco vs. Cle: Doesn’t look too promising for Flacco given that his only true downfield threat will likely be blanketed by one of the league’s premier corners in Joe Haden.
18. Andy Dalton vs. Den:
19. Christian Ponder vs. Sea
20. Ryan Fitzpatrick vs. Hou: He played well last week but lets not forget the prior two weeks, each of which saw him throw no touchdowns.