The Cleveland Browns continue to make news in interesting ways, scraping the bottom of the barrel trying to get depth at quarterback. They tried out and quickly signed two this week – Tyler Thigpen and Vince Young. The Browns are now back to 2013 form with a 3-way QB competition. And yet GM Ray Farmer haa asserted that they know who they want to draft, and it sounds likely to be a quarterback. Is Johnny Manziel still the organization’s favorite?
For a summary of what went on in Cleveland over the past seven days, take a look at the links below.
- Browns sign both Vince Young and Tyler Thigpen (READ)
- Browns know who they want to draft at #4 overall. (READ)
- Cleveland needs to nail this draft. (READ)
- The Top-5 greatest Cleveland draft picks of all time. (READ)
- Browns should look for kickers and punters…in undrafted free agents. (READ)
- Celebrating Lou Groza. (READ)
You may also be interested in:Weekly Rewind: Cleveland’s 3-way QB competition is patheticCleveland Browns add depth at quarterback, sign two veteransFormer Cleveland Browns player named one of 20 dumbest criminals in NFL history