Found April 04, 2013 on
Kissing Suzy Kolber:
New England Patriots
New York Giants
San Francisco 49ers
Hey, it’s slow. Here’s a low-flying plane terrifying/nearly killing a woman. One reason why I don’t hang out on runways.
– Tom Brady worked out with Terrell Owens at USC’s campus. This has led to baseless speculation about the Patriots bringing on the 39-year-old receiver. Yup, April is that dull.
– PFT Commenter fittingly has a blistering sports take on Mike Florio’s question of whether to do away with the comments section at Pro Football Talk.
– Victor Cruz signed on with Jay-Z’s new sports representation agency. Cruz and the Giants are reportedly about $4 million per year apart in their contract negotiations. Would be kind of amusing to see Cruz leave New York while being repped by Jay-Z.
– The Bengals claimed John Skelton off waivers. I think not clearing waivers counts as Skelton’s most impressive NFL success to date.
– Donte Whitner tweeted ******* nnamdi” after the corner signed with the 49ers, but now Whitner claims his account was hacked. HAXXORED! That’s what happens whe
BEST OF MAXIM
AROUND THE WEB
It is often said that a man with nothing to lose should be feared. That was once true of the New England Patriots Tom Brady. Brady started his NFL postseason career with nine straight wins. He was 3-0 in Super Bowls and was named the game’s most valuable player twice; all by the age of 27. He was young, hungry and had nothing to lose — no legacy to protect, no hype to live up to... Read more
Tom Brady - Legendary Road to Glory (HD) (by SportsOrigin)
It was reported yesterday that Patriots quarterback Tom Brady was working out with Terrell Owens at USC’s football facility.
According to the Boston Herald, the Patriots aren’t interested in signing Owens.
There is nothing cooking between free agent wide receiver Terrell Owens and the Patriots, according to a league source.
Owens does want to keep playing in the NFL and has...
Danny Amendola is with the Patriots now, and Wes Welker is now a Denver Bronco. What’s done is done and now both parties will have to move on. The new Patriots combination of Tom Brady and Danny Amendola got in their first workout together as teammates Tuesday on the USC practice field according to NFL.com. USC officials sent out a tweet about the historic workout. New England...
Tom Brady spent Tuesday throwing passes to his newest weapon in Danny Amendola. On Wednesday, he was back at it again. Only this time he shared the field with a very different target.
Brady got together with six-time Pro Bowl receiver Terrell Owens on Wednesday, throwing him passes and just getting a good workout in out on the field at USC’s practice facility. Brady shared the...
2005 AFC Divisional playoff New England Patriots at Denver Broncos complete game (by dipsomaniac1976)
A little Friday Patriots viewing if you’re feeling up for the original Tom Brady/Bill Belichick playoff loss. In many ways I think this game was one of the initial sparks for this blog. It was after this loss that I realized Brady/Belichick only had a finite number of shots at...
What do the Patriots say to Terrell Owens? ‘Not today.’
Owens was spotted working out with Tom Brady at USC’s practice field on Wednesday, but it appears the Patriots have no interest in adding the enigmatic wide receiver, according to Jeff Howe of the Boston Herald.
The Patriots do still have a need at receiver, and Owens is interested in continuing his NFL career, but it...
Has Stevie Johnson seen the city of Buffalo?
Oh yeah, why would the North Koreans waste weapons grade plutonium on that cesspool.
Well, I hope the Patriots go “North Korean” on the Bills this season.
Let’s see if they can stop Tom Brady’s ballistic missiles…DOUBT IT.
The 2013 NFL on FOX Super Bowl season kicks off with three exciting preseason match-ups, with the first two wrapped-around the Aug. 17 debut of FOX Sports 1, FOX Sports' new, national multi-sport cable network.
Action on FOX debuts in primetime on Friday, August 16 (8:00 PM ET), the eve of the historic FOX Sports 1 launch, as the upstart Tampa Bay Buccaneers head to Foxborough...