The new Yardbarker app is here! Install on your iPhone, iPad or Android device. You can also find us in Google Newsstand.


BUDDY NIX RUMORS & GOSSIP

Bills management is giving Buffalo a lot to be excited about

The past fourteen years have been tough on every Buffalo Bills fans, I think even more so for my generation. If you were born in the 80′s you grew up watching the Greatest Bills teams ever even considering we lost four straight Super Bowls. The players and teams were all assembled through the draft and the past few years can only make you think the same is in the works. The...
Via cover32 - Bills
June 12, 2014  |  Discuss

Doug Whaley: Bills GM Set to Strut His Stuff

Buffalo Bills General Manager Doug Whaley wrapped up his first NFL Combine as the head personnel man for the Buffalo Bills and in doing so he takes another step in marking the organization with his fingerprints for the first time; this despite being GM of the team for the past nine months.When former Bills GM Buddy Nix stepped down from his post back on May 13th 2013, Whaley was...
Via Pro Football Spot
February 25, 2014  |  Discuss

Beyond the stats: Are the Bills finally stopping TEs?

AFC East offenses, like the rest of the NFL, are getting bigger and more athletic at the tight end position. Some like to say that the position itself is transforming. Some others have already begun dreaming for a big, fast tight end that, in Buddy Nix’s words, can “catch the ball he’s covered.” On defense, the Bills faced the task of containing Greg Olsen, Jordan Cameron...
Via Buffalo Wins
January 13, 2014  |  Discuss

Government to dismiss charges in NFL phone recording prank

Federal prosecutors have agreed to dismiss charges against two men who initiated and recorded a telephone call between two NFL general managers this year and then sold the recording to a website. In return for the dismissal, Joshua Barber and Nicholas Kaiser must abide by certain conditions for 18 months, U.S. Attorney William Hochul said Wednesday. Kaiser's attorney, Rodney Personius...
Via AP on Fox
December 04, 2013  |  Discuss

Government to dismiss charges in NFL phone prank

Federal prosecutors have agreed to dismiss charges against two Massachusetts men who initiated and recorded a telephone call between two NFL general managers earlier this year and then sold the recording to a website. In return for the dismissal, Joshua Barber and Nicholas Kaiser must abide by certain conditions for 18 months, U.S. Attorney William Hochul said Wednesday. ''We're...
Via AP on Fox
December 04, 2013  |  Discuss
MORE STORIES >>


NFL News
Delivered to your inbox
You'll also receive Yardbarker's daily Top 10, featuring the best sports stories from around the web. Customize your newsletter to get articles on your favorite sports and teams. And the best part? It's free!

By clicking "Sign Me Up", you have read and agreed to the Fox Sports Digital Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. You can opt out at any time. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.
the YARDBARKER app
Get it now!
Ios_download En_app_rgb_wo_45

Four most surprising roster cuts from NFL teams

Raiders cut Trent Richardson

Caroline Wozniacki smoking cover of ‘Rhapsody’

Everett Golson named FSU's starting QB

Urban Meyer won't announce QB before season

Teammates relieved RG3 was benched?

Five NFL teams that should trade for Robert Griffin III

10 takeaways from Week 3 of the NFL preseason

Cubs' Jake Arrieta no-hits the Dodgers

Chicago Bears release Tim Jennings

Today's Best Stuff
For Publishers
Company Info
Help
Follow Yardbarker