Pat Leonard at the Daily News reports that Ryan McDonagh, who has already has turned down offers from two teams in two different European leagues, is now considering a third offer.
Here's McDonagh on his decision process...
“I think the only way I would go is if this keeps stretching longer and longer and the forecast, the light at the end of the tunnel looks dimmer. Because I know how important it is to be in the same game shape, and that’s the big thing is once the puck drops here in North America, I want to be ready 100%, ahead of the game and playing the way I play.”
...if McD thinks going overseas is the best way for him to be ready if/when the season starts, then I say "don't forget to write."
Remember to follow me on Twitter & Facebook or e-mail me at email@example.com.