Here are your Puck Headlines: a glorious collection of news and views collected from the greatest blogosphere in sports and the few, the proud, the mainstream hockey media.
• Is there something wrong with your screen settings? Does Jay Beagle actually bleed purple? No, silly, it's the Pittsburgh Penguins' special purple practice jerseys which will be auctioned off as part of Hockey Fights Cancer. [Penguins]
• Jersey Fouls on Friday, Friday, Jersey Fouls on Friday.
• Does James Reimer have a concussion? One Toronto Maple Leafs player says yes; everyone associated with the team that wears a suit is trying to downplay it. Sigh ... Brian Gionta … the Matt Cooke of Lilliput! [NatPost]
• If you've not read this story about hazing in Manitoba — water bottle carriers tied to scrotums and such — it's a disturbing one. [Y! Sports]
• Kyle Turris's agent joined NHL XM Home Ice to declare it's not about money, and "I think if you saw the way how the season played o...