Barcelona midfielder Cesc Fabregas is considering his future with the Spanish club after Manchester United made a second bid for him, according to Sky sources .
The Catalan giants have said publicly that they do not want to sell the former Arsenal star. However a source close to Fabregas has told Sky Sports News that the player is considering his position having been given no assurances that he will be a regular starter next season.
Barcelona may consider a £35million offer, according to the source, but will ultimately leave the decision up to the player and will not force him out. A final decision on Fabregas' future could now be accelerated, though, after Barcelona appointed Argentinian Gerardo Martino as their new coach in place of Tito Vilanova.
Barcelona defender Gerard Pique had earlier told United they were wasting their time trying to buy Fabregas and there were also reports in Spain on Monday that Barcelona had rejected United's second bid which is reported to be £30mill...