Found September 18, 2012 on
Tennis Panorama :
Kimiko Date Krumm
Anabel Medina Garrigues
KDB KOREA OPEN
Seoul, South Korea
September 17-23, 2012
Results – Tuesday, September 18, 2012
Singles – First Round
(1) Caroline Wozniacki (DEN) d. Arantxa Rus (NED) 61 62
(3) Kaia Kanepi (EST) d. (WC) Han Sung-Hee (KOR) 61 60
Sílvia Soler-Espinosa (ESP) d. (5) Julia Goerges (GER) 16 76(5) 62
(6) Varvara Lepchenko (USA) d. Camila Giorgi (ITA) 62 76(1)
(7) Klara Zakopalova (CZE) d. Garbiñe Muguruza (ESP) 64 46 76(1)
(8) Ekaterina Makarova (RUS) d. Polona Hercog (SLO) 64 61
Anabel Medina Garrigues (ESP) d. (Q) Sesil Karatantcheva (KAZ) 64 64
Magdalena Rybarikova (SVK) d. Kimiko Date-Krumm (JPN) 64 63
Kiki Bertens (NED) d. Vania King (USA) 63 61
Galina Voskoboeva (KAZ) d. (WC) Hong Hyun Hui (KOR) 61 62
(Q) Jamie Hampton (USA) d. Romina Oprandi (SUI) 57 63 62
(Q) Caroline Garcia (FRA) d. Alexandra Cadantu (ROU) 62 63
Doubles – First Round
(1) Kops-Jones/Spears (USA/USA) d. Castaño/Hrdinova (COL/CZE) 60 75
Paszek/Zakopalova (AUT/CZE) d. (WC) Choi/Jun...
BEST OF MAXIM
AROUND THE WEB
In June, it was announced that tennis star Caroline Wozniacki would be launching her own line of underwear. Working with Danish underwear brand JBS, Wozniacki described the line as a “feminine lifestyle/leisure underwear collection for the girl that wants the good looks from fashion, a perfect fit for her body, and a quality that’s hard to [...]
Caroline Wozniacki might not be #1 in the world anymore, but you can't argue that the girl doesn't look good in her skivvies!!
In this video Caroline gives us a behind-the-scenes peak at her new underwear line, 'This is Me' that was created wtih the Danish underwear line JBS. She describes the line as a,
Feminine lifestyle/leisure underwear collection...
Top-seeded Caroline Wozniacki beat injury-plagued Kaia Kanepi 6-1, 6-0 Sunday to win the KDB Korea Open.
Wozniacki from Denmark needed only about one hour to defeat the third-seeded Kanepi of Estonia to win the tournament on Seoul's Olympic Park hard courts. It was Wozniacki's 19th career WTA victory.
She defeated Ekaterina Makarova of Russia 6-1, 5-7, 6-4 in the semifinals...
Caroline Wozniacki of Denmark cruised into the quarterfinals of the Korea Open on Thursday by beating Caroline Garcia of France, 6-2, 6-3.
Wozniacki will next face Klara Zakopalova of the Czech Republic, who defeated Magdalena Rybarikova of Slovakia 6-1, 7-6 (6).
Ekaterina Makarova of Russia also reached the quarterfinals by beating Jamie Hampton of the United States 6-3, 7-5....
Back in June, Danish tennis fox Caroline Wozniacki announced that she was launching her own line of signature underwear, because sometimes people earn a lot of money and want to make a little more, so underwear, right? Anyway, after what I can only assume was rigorous testing (thanks for nothing, Rory McIlroy) the line is ready to go, and by way of the fine men and other men at...
• Kentucky fan gets UK fake eyeball
• WAGs of UEFA Champions League Group Stage
• Vince Young REALLY LOVES T.G.I.Fridays!
• Tenn. Vols fan has ‘T’ goatee
• HELL YES: Caroline Wozniacki underwear outtakes
• Best Handbra Of The Day: Elana Gomez
• HOLY CLEAV! Gentlemen, meet Nicole McLean
• 60 End-Of-Summer Bikini Girls!
Filed under: Daily Dump