Found December 21, 2011 on
TWNP-Wrestling News & Information:
- Based on preliminary data released by WWE, November’s Survivor Series pay-per-view featuring The Rock’s first match since WrestleMania 20 drew approximately 280,000 buys. The final figure is expected to be higher than 280,000, as this figure is only through the end of November, but its a reliable early indicator of the event’s performance.
Last year’s Survivor Series did 244,00 buys and 2009′s show did 235,000 buys. Company officials were so disappointed with 2009′s buyrate that the show was temporarily scrapped from WWE’s pay-per-view lineup.
- Earlier this week, we covered the story of Chris Hero’s WWE contract reportedly being pulled due to elevated levels of testosterone found during his physical exams. In what could be a reference to this possible career setback, Hero tweeted this week:
“I don’t think I will ever be ‘done’ with wrestling. Thank you for your continued support!”
BEST OF MAXIM
AROUND THE WEB
- It seems WWE has dropped the Brodus Clay storyline, for now at least. Since Brodus tweeted that he was going to lay out John Morrison a few weeks back on Morrison’s final RAW, he’s been forgotten about.
- Skip Sheffield has been told that he’s returning with a push in early 2012.
- Regarding Chris Hero and WWE, word is that he is still on their radar the company has not passed...
– WWE has rescinded their contract offer to Ring of Honor star Chris Hero after results from his drug test showed elevated testosterone levels, reports WrestlingNewsWorld.com.– WWE will hold a Raw live event in Moscow, Russia on April 11, 2012 at Luzhniki Small Sports Arena.– WWE.com has posted footage of Nickelback performing “Animal” at Tribute to the Troops.– WWE:...
Regarding Chris Hero and WWE, word is that he is still on their radar the company has not passed on him. Hero will be
undergoing more medical tests in January and if things go as expected, he will be signed.
Hero’s last round of tests for WWE were done in September and came back with elevated levels of testosterone. Those levels caused the WWE to rescind their current contract...
According to WrestlingNewsWorld.com WWE has rescinded their contract offer to Ring of Honor star Chris Hero after results from his drug test showed elevated testosterone levels.
Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com/therealjeffpeckDownload my wrestling podcast "The Still Real to Us Show" every Thursday at www.wheelhouseradio.com & www.wrestlechat.net
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
– Regarding Chris Hero and WWE, word is that he is still on their radar the company has not passed on him. Hero will be undergoing more medical tests in January and if things go as expected, he will be signed. Hero’s last round of tests for WWE were done in September and things didn’t go as planned as we noted yesterday here on the...
– You can now follow me (Ryan Clark) on Facebook and Twitter. My Facebook account is located at http://facebook.com/RyanClarkWZR and my Twitter account is at http://twitter.com/RyanClarkWZR Hope to see you soon!
– WWE has announced that they will return to the Luzhniki Small Sports Arena in Moscow, Russia on Wednesday, April 11th. Bell time for that event is 7PM local time.
- Indy star Chris Hero who had a conditional WWE contract failed to meet conditions of the Wellness Policy and therefore will not be signed by the company. Hero who is best known for his work with ROH tested positive for elevated levels of testosterone, the implication being that he’s taking a synthetic test booster.
- This week’s episode of WWE Raw drew a 2.92 cable rating with...
(source feed provided no summary content for this entry)