Found February 24, 2013 on
We want Punk to have that one. Get ‘em, Punk!
It’s that time of the week again, where ThinkSoJoE passes the dutchie on the left hand side. This week, the BWF crew are joined by Rational Wrestling Review’s Alice Arrington, who rubs it in our faces that Chris Jericho did a three hour interview with herself and Konnan this week on MLW. We go over the week in pro wrestling television before diving straight in to the saga of Jack Swagger. We talk about Swagger’s arrest, and how Glenn Beck and Alex Jones have likely saved his title match at WrestleMania. Speaking of Glenn Beck, we called him out on Twitter earlier this week. Did he show up to talk to us? Of course he didn’t! We dive even further into the drama that is Hart Legacy Wrestling, with quotes from Lance Storm on how the original show was booked. We reveal (in case you’ve been living under a rock) details about who will be publishing the next WWE video game, plus a rumor about TNA’s next foray into the world of gaming. A...
BEST OF MAXIM
AROUND THE WEB
Partial Source: Pwinsider
– WWE RAW tonight from Dallas, Texas is sold out. This is the first RAW without The Rock appearing that has sold out in quite a while.
– The RAW crew is reportedly “tired and beat up” following their Middle East tour. The crew is looking forward to getting home for some rest.
– WWE has released the following video of Jack Swagger’s new theme...
- Friday's WWE Smackdown averaged 2.89 million viewers, up from the 2.68 million the week before.
- WWE published a featured section looking at the "20 coolest tattoos in WWE history."
- Chris Jericho reunited with Konnan on the latest MLW radio. They talked about the transition from Vince as a boss to Triple H, who represented WWE in setting up Jericho's current...
WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross has published a new blog at JRsBarBQ.com. Here are some highlights.
The Latest On Jack Swagger’s DUI & Drug Arrest: “I’m still waiting for all the info to roll in from Mississippi regarding Swagger’s arrest where he was changed with some misdemeanors. Obviously this situation was ill advised and should never have happened no matter how badly...
- Host Chris Jericho is featured in this new commercial for the 2013 Golden Gods Awards:
- Mick Foley tweeted the following about response to his new DVD cover that was posted yesterday:
“Wow, thanks for the incredible enthusiasm surrounding the new DVD cover. I’m usually my own toughest critic, but @WWE has really gone above and beyond with this bad boy. A few years ago, they...
Embedded below are several video highlights from this week’s episode of Raw.
Ryback vs. Dolph Ziggler
Triple H and Brock Lesnar get involved in a fight between Mr. McMahon and Paul Heyman
The Great Khali vs. Mark Henry
The Miz welcomes Alberto Del Rio, Jack Swagger and Zeb Colter to the set of “Miz TV”
Team Hell No vs. Prime Time Players
R-Truth vs. Cody Rhodes
…..), —.(___) /
….// (..) ), —-”
First of all, I would just like to apologize to the wrestling community as I feel partly responsible for Jack Swagger winning the Elimination Chamber Match and going to WrestleMania.
Two weeks ago, I pretty much killed Jack Swagger’s career and said something...
- Jim Ross commented on tonight’s Raw, writing on Twitter, “HUGE nite in Dallas for #WWE. #RAW sold out. @JohnCena vs @CMPunk to be @ #slobberknocker level. McMahon fights @HeymanHustle! Must see TV.”
- The following WWE dates have been announced:
5/3/13: Covelli Centre in Youngstown, OH (tickets on sale 3/1/13)
5/6/13: WWE Raw from the Roanoke Civic Center in Roanoke, VA ...
Earlier today, it was revealed that the WWE has extended an invitation to talk show host and political commentator, Glenn Beck to appear live this Monday on Raw, in response to a segment that aired on TheBlaze TV yesterday. In the segment, Beck references WWE as “stupid wrestling people,” when criticizing a recent WWE storyline involving WWE characters Heavyweight Champion...
- As noted earlier, Glenn Beck ripped WWE for their Zeb Colter character. WWE then invited Beck to Raw this Monday, which Beck turned down. The Iron Sheik took to his Twitter and ripped Beck. Here are a few things he wrote.
“the @glennbeck you are dumbest motherf–ker in the world I wish I see you so i can beat the f–k out of you no good jabroni lowlife”