Found January 29, 2013 on
TWNP-Wrestling News & Information:
- WWE posted video footage of Vince McMahon subsequently being stretchered to the back of the arena following the attack from Brock Lesnar on Monday’s episode of Raw.
- Former WWE Diva Kelly Kelly has been added to “The Big Event” wrestling fan convention. The event takes place on March 2nd from the Laguardia Plaza Hotel in East Elmhurst, NY from 10am-2pm.
- Ryback posted the following on Twitter this afternoon, furthering his feud with the Shield: “I will find a crack in The Shield and shatter it. I may get temporarily shutdown, but I always recharge a lil stronger. #UnlimitedEnergy”
Daniel Bryan Reacts to Royal Rumble Outcomes
The post Clip of Vince McMahon Stretchered Out, Ryback’s Plans for The Shield, More appeared first on TWNP - Wrestling News & Information.
Proof of The Shield Attacked The Rock, Chris Jericho’s Return Note
Possible Mania Plans for Jericho, The Shield’s Attack, More
Ryback Comments on Facing The Rock, The Shield Interferes, Tensai
BEST OF MAXIM
AROUND THE WEB
After initially reporting that Vince McMahon had broken his pelvis, WWE.com is now reporting that Mr. McMahon's left hip was broken in the attack by Brock Lesnar. Well, there's some truth to this.
Mr. McMahon does need hip surgery. But it's not due to Lesnar's F5 on Monday Night Raw. The Wrestling Observer (subscrition required), reports that he's legit injured...
Source: The Wrestling Observer
Vince McMahon’s hip problems are said to be legitimate. WWE had Brock Lesnar F5 McMahon at the end of RAW and then ran with the storyline that the chairman suffered a broken pelvis. The storyline was so that Vince could be written off of TV and get the surgery that he needs.
The change also allows Triple H to return as McMahon’s replacement, which...
According to a report from the Wrestling Observer, Vince McMahon is legitimately getting surgery on his left hip shortly. The angle with Lesnar was a storyline reason to give him a reason for it. He’s had the bad hip for some time.
WWE.com posted the following story on the surgery:
LAS VEGAS — WWE.com sources now indicate that Mr. McMahon suffered a broken left hip as the result...
The following is from WWE.com:
LAS VEGAS — WWE.com sources now indicate that Mr. McMahon suffered a broken left hip as the result of Brock Lesnar’s surprise attack at the conclusion of Monday night’s Raw and will have to undergo surgery as a result.
After revealing some damning evidence that exhibited Paul Heyman’s connection to both Brad Maddox and The Shield, the WWE Chairman...
- As seen on last night’s RAW, Brock Lesnar returned to WWE TV and attacked Vince McMahon, laying him out with a F-5.WWE’s website announced that Vince suffered a broken pelvis. They posted this photo of Vince being taken away on a stretcher while Stephanie McMahon is with him:
- Here is the current line-up of the major players running the direction of WWE:
* Vince McMahon, Chairman of the Board and CEO
* Kevin Dunn, Executive Vice President, Television Production
* George Barrios, Chief Financial Officer
* Paul Levesque (Triple H), Executive Vice President, Talent
* Michael Luisi, WWE Studios President; Executive Vice President, Business Development...
Report by Noah Mark & Rajah.com.
After Monday’s WWE RAW went off the air, WWE officials and medical personnel came down to the ring to tend to Vince McMahon. He was stretchered out of the ring while JBL and Michael Cole tended to him, looking very concerned.
John Cena’s music hits and he tells the audience that Vince McMahon is being checked out by WWE doctors and “appears...
- The Road to WrestleMania 29 continues with tonight's RAW from the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas, Nevada. Tonight's show will have a RAW Roulette theme with the spin-the-wheel gimmick.
Confirmed for tonight's show is new WWE Champion The Rock, Vince McMahon giving Paul Heyman a performance review and more. John Cena and Randy Orton vs. Big Show and Dolph Ziggler...
Brock Lesnar returned to WWE Raw last night by having his way with the bossman. Great to see Brock back, not sure how long Vince Mcmahon Can keep taking this kind of abuse.
Lesnar Fan Friendly At Chophouse
Alistair Overeem Gets ‘The Brock’
- WWE's live events averaged 6,210 paid fans for the month of December 2012.
- WWE shipped 444,000 DVD's during December 2012, up 52%. The most shipped DVD's as of late are WrestleMania 28 with 237,000 units, CM Punk with 120,000 units, NWO Revolution with 106,000 units and the Attitude Era set with 105,000 units.
- WWE's website had 11 million unique visitors...
- WWE’s live events averaged 6,210 paid fans for the month of December 2012.
- WWE shipped 444,000 DVD’s during December 2012, up 52%. The most shipped DVD’s as of late are WrestleMania 28 with 237,000 units, CM Punk with 120,000 units, NWO Revolution with 106,000 units and the Attitude Era set with 105,000 units.
- WWE’s website had 11 million unique visitors in December...