Found February 25, 2013 on
TWNP-Wrestling News & Information:
- Jim Ross commented on tonight’s Raw, writing on Twitter, “HUGE nite in Dallas for #WWE. #RAW sold out. @JohnCena vs @CMPunk to be @ #slobberknocker level. McMahon fights @HeymanHustle! Must see TV.”
- The following WWE dates have been announced:
5/3/13: Covelli Centre in Youngstown, OH (tickets on sale 3/1/13)
5/6/13: WWE Raw from the Roanoke Civic Center in Roanoke, VA (tickets on sale 3/9/13)
5/7/13: Smackdown from the PNC Arena in Raleigh, NC (tickets on sale 3/2/13)
6/23/13: MLK Jr. Arena at the Savannah Civic Center in Savannah, GA
- CNN ran a segment on the Jack Swagger/Zeb Colter storyline and covered Glenn Beck’s “stupid wrestling people” remark on Newsroom with Carol Costello. CNN also showed the end of the out-of-character video that WWE posted. The debate goes on at Costello’s Facebook page.
Stipulation Added to WrestleMania Bout, Backstage News on Big Johnny’s TV Return, New WWE Title Plans
The post CNN Covers WWE Storyline, JR Comments on Raw, WWE Live Events appeared first on TWNP - Wrestling News & Information.
WWE Truck In Accident, Upcoming RAW Live Events, New Austin Movie Trailer
WWE Confiscating Bella Twins Signs, Former WWE Divas Party
WWE’s Reaction to Shane Douglas Stunt at RAW, WWE Live Events Swapped
BEST OF MAXIM
Partial Source: Pwinsider
– WWE RAW tonight from Dallas, Texas is sold out. This is the first RAW without The Rock appearing that has sold out in quite a while.
– The RAW crew is reportedly “tired and beat up” following their Middle East tour. The crew is looking forward to getting home for some rest.
– WWE has released the following video of Jack Swagger’s new theme...
WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross has published a new blog at JRsBarBQ.com. Here are some highlights.
The Latest On Jack Swagger’s DUI & Drug Arrest: “I’m still waiting for all the info to roll in from Mississippi regarding Swagger’s arrest where he was changed with some misdemeanors. Obviously this situation was ill advised and should never have happened no matter how badly...
That was the Elimination Chamber, and surprisingly enough it was the Shield’s match that really stole the show, the Rock and Punk being an alright title match and the Chamber match being a nice example of the type but nothing to write home about, apart from perhaps the surprise winner. But that doesn’t compare to the surprise that came from the Shield actually going over the...
- WWE NXT star Corey Graves turns 29 years old today.
- The Rock’s “Snitch” is expected to do $12 million at the box office this weekend.
- William Regal say he will be wrestling on WWE’s tour of the UK this April. He tweeted:
“I’ve been told I will be on the UK Raw tour in April.Spoil yourselves and come and see my almost 45 year old carcass in trunks.#Propertreat. I’m...
Embedded below are several video highlights from this week’s episode of Raw.
Ryback vs. Dolph Ziggler
Triple H and Brock Lesnar get involved in a fight between Mr. McMahon and Paul Heyman
The Great Khali vs. Mark Henry
The Miz welcomes Alberto Del Rio, Jack Swagger and Zeb Colter to the set of “Miz TV”
Team Hell No vs. Prime Time Players
R-Truth vs. Cody Rhodes
We want Punk to have that one. Get ‘em, Punk!
It’s that time of the week again, where ThinkSoJoE passes the dutchie on the left hand side. This week, the BWF crew are joined by Rational Wrestling Review’s Alice Arrington, who rubs it in our faces that Chris Jericho did a three hour interview with herself and Konnan this week on MLW. We go over the week in pro wrestling...
- Monday’s episode of Raw averaged 4,707,000 viewers. Hour one was the most watched of the evening while hour three was the least, which has been the trend the last few weeks.- The following matches and segments were cut from this week’s Hulu Plus version of Raw.* Trailer for the new WWE Studios movie “The Call.” * Mark Henry vs. The Great Khali. * Footage showing a scene...
- As noted earlier, Glenn Beck ripped WWE for their Zeb Colter character. WWE then invited Beck to Raw this Monday, which Beck turned down. The Iron Sheik took to his Twitter and ripped Beck. Here are a few things he wrote.
“the @glennbeck you are dumbest motherf–ker in the world I wish I see you so i can beat the f–k out of you no good jabroni lowlife”