Found July 24, 2012 on
- During last night’s Raw, CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan for the WWE Championship was advertised locally for the upcoming RAW live event at the Bryce Jordan Center in State College, PA on September 21st.- WWE is featuring an article about CM Punk’s heel turn on last night’s Raw and if it was justified.In the article they note that John Cena is now the first Superstar to ever cash in the Money in the Bank contract and not win the title, despite not losing the match. The article also states that Cena’s “only one” opportunity to cash in the contract is “gone.”
BEST OF MAXIM
AROUND THE WEB
- WWE announced during Raw that WWE will determine the new #1 contender to World Heavyweight champion Sheamus on Friday's Smackdown episode.
- On tonight's 1000th Raw episode, John Cena was the first ever Money in the Bank winner to cash in the contract and not win the title.
Huge Backstage News Coming Out of the 1000th Episode of WWE Raw....
– In a WWE.com exclusive video, AJ and Daniel Bryan search for the perfect flowers for their RAW 1,000 wedding.
– We noted yesterday here on the website that WWE Champion CM Punk appeared on The Bower Show on ESPN 97.9 FM Hartford Connecticut on Thursday (audio available here) to promote the historic 1000th episode of Raw. Highlights from the interview are as follows:
- Derek Bateman filmed a new Tout video backstage at this week’s SmackDown tapings, featuring Daniel Bryan and Hornswoggle. After Hornswoggle stumbled in on one of his recent Touts, Bryan makes him pay for it and says that he demands perfect Touts.
- There is talk of making Raw 1000th part of a multi-disc compilation. The idea is still in the early stages of discussion.
– John Cena posted a new video on Tout, lifting weights as he trained to become better than he was following his loss Monday. You can view the video below:
– Here is the latest edition of WWE Inbox, where the WWE Superstars answer questions on what Olympic sport WWE Superstars would be good at…
F4Wonline.com is reporting that The Rock is scheduled to win the WWE Title at the 2013 Royal Rumble pay-per-view and then defend it against John Cena at WrestleMania 29.
Current plans call for Cena to even the series against The Rock and win the WWE Championship back at WrestleMania.
As always, plans can change.
FOLLOW US on FACEBOOK using key word "WrestleChat" and on...
- On Backstage Fallout, John Cena was asked about unsuccessfully cashing in the Money in the Bank briefcase on Raw against CM Punk. He responded, “My mistake.”Cena continues, “We all know I’ve had issues with CM Punk in the past, but it’s been (pause), the word respect comes up. If you’re the champ, nobody has any loyalty to anything. The word respect comes to mind, even...
- John Cena posted two tweets and a Tout video Wednesday morning, reacting to his defeat against CM Punk on Monday’s Raw. Cena actually won the match by DQ however he was still the first wrestler to not capture the title after cashing in a Money in the Bank briefcase. Cena continued to play up his next move to “become better than you were.” Reinforcing his character’s drive...
On tonight’s 1,000th episode of WWE RAW, Vince McMahon came out during the wedding between Daniel Bryan and AJ Lee, and then announced that AJ would be the new General Manager of RAW.The wedding ended without Bryan and AJ being married. WWE Legend Slick was the reverend for the ceremonies.Photos of Daniel Bryan Crashing His Own Weding After Announcement of New Raw GM….
WWE Superstar Alex Riley was asked on Twitter if the reports of a backstage incident between he and John Cena were true. Riley replied:
“I’d rather not comment about this… At this time”
As we mentioned yesterday, Alex Riley is reportedly in the WWE doghouse after he reacted negatively to a backstage joke from John Cena
FOLLOW US on FACEBOOK using key word "WrestleChat...
- The Bella Twins are featured in the trailer for the next round of MTV’s Ridiculousness:- WWE Champion CM Punk is featured on the promotional poster for WWE’s 2012 Night of Champions pay-per-view:- WWE Superstar Alex Riley was asked on Twitter if the reports of a backstage incident between he and John Cena were true. Riley replied:“I’d rather not comment about this… At this time”
- After AJ decided not to marry Daniel Bryan on Raw, it was revealed she accepted a proposal from Vince McMahon to become the new permanent Raw General Manager. She stated on Twitter Tuesday evening that she has big things planned.
“Big meetings this week at WWE HQ. Things are about to get VERY interesting. #Raw1001 #businesschucks.”
- Two matches were taped Tuesday night in...
Monday Night will mark the prestigious 1000th episode of WWE Monday Night RAW. Monday will arguably be the most important episode in RAW history and has been heavily hyped for some time now. Related posts:
John Cena Vs. CM Punk Announced For WWE RAW 1000th Episode
WWE RAW 1000th Episode Preview & Predictions
WWE RAW Supershow December 19 Results – The New Era Begins
– There is no word on if WWE has reached a new deal with “WWF”, but last night during RAW they showed the scratch logo without any blurring.
– CM Punk is still being advertised as teaming with John Cena to face the Big Show and Johnny Ace on the Labor Day event in Chicago. Keep in mind that card is always subject to change and likely will in this case.
– The July 21st edition...
- WWE has announced the following attractions for the 2012 SummerSlam Fan Axxess event
1. The Main Event – Live matches and Q&As featuring WWE Superstars, plus a ton of contests where you can win prizes.
2. Superstar Signings – Get an autograph with your favorite WWE Superstar or Diva at stations located throughout SummerSlam Axxess.
3. VIP Superstar Signings** – Get...
- Kharma confirmed on Twitter this week that she was indeed released from WWE. A fan asked if it was true that Kharma was "granted" her release from WWE. Kharma replied:
"yes, I was. It doesn't mean I'll never be back."
- Regarding Alex Riley's status with WWE, it's said that he lost his push that was in the works because of a backstage incident...