Partial Source: Pwinsider.com
– Garett Bischoff has been praised by the locker room for working hard and improving.
– TNA has been improving their marketing as they’ve been trying to hold local press conferences and media events to make TNA coming to the town as big a deal as possible.
– TNA has also released several signed, framed PPV posters from several past events for $225.
– TNA will release a new music EP on ShopTNA.com. It features the themes for Bad Influence, Kenny King, Garett Bischoff, The Motorcity Machine Guns, Jesse Godderz, Christian York, and Jack Evans.
– Mickie James’ second country album Everybody’s Gonna Pay was released today through iTunes.