Found January 25, 2013 on
TWNP-Wrestling News & Information:
Jake “The Snake” Roberts recently created an IndieGogo page to raise money for a shoulder surgery. Roberts has lost 60 pounds and been sober for over 75 days, the longest stretch in over a decade, but his shoulder is getting in the way of his exercise regimen.
Embedded below is footage of Roberts talking about his struggles and trying to overcome them.
If you are interested in making a donation, rewards for donating range include a signed photograph, a personal phone call, and an “accountability crib” experience with Roberts and DDP. You can make donations here.
The post Jake “The Snake” Roberts Needs Your Help to Fund Surgery appeared first on TWNP - Wrestling News & Information.
24 Hours In DDP’s ‘Accountability Crib’ With Jake Roberts
Diamond Dallas Page Talks About The Resurrection of Jake “The Snake” Roberts
Why Is Jake “The Snake” Roberts Moving In With DDP Today?
BEST OF MAXIM
AROUND THE WEB
– A campaign on Indie Gogo has been launched to help Jake Roberts get shoulder surgery to fix an old injury. Roberts has lost 60 pounds as part of DDP yoga and already raised $5000.
– WWE Magazine is set to launch a tablet version soon.
– The Phoenix New Times has an interview with Cody Rhodes about the Royal Rumble. There are plans right now to release a Cody’s Mustache...
Partial Source: Pwinsider
– Jake Roberts has now reached his target goal of $9,200 he needs for his shoulder surgery. It is currently at $12,733.
– WWE has posted the following job positions: Executive Vice President, International; VP, Marketing; and VP, Social Media.
– Here is a list of upcoming wrestling related books due out soon:
* 2/1/13 The 50 Greatest Professional Wrestlers...
Hulk discusses Brooke wrestling:
In a recent interview with Xpose Entertainment Hulk Hogan suggested that his daughter Brooke may want to wrestle.
“It’s my worst nightmare!,” says the Hulkster. “But she’s really good, she’s really good in front of the camera, she’s a really great actress, she has great timing, she’ll take a half a breath and respond instead of having...