Found September 13, 2013 on
TWNP-Wrestling News & Information:
In the latest installment of The Steve Austin Show, Jerry “The King” Lawler discussed his heart attack that he suffered on last year’s episode of Raw. Lawler had wrestled in a tag match earlier that night where he teamed with Randy Orton and faced CM Punk and Dolph Zigger. Lawler mentioned that the series of elbows from Ziggler during that match were a “partial cause” of his attack.
Ziggler did a spot where he dropped ten straight elbows on Lawler’s chest. Lawler said that Ziggler was landing with all of his weight, and he remembered thinking, “jeez, this guy’s trying to kill me.”
“Honestly, and I talked to my cardiologist about it, and he said, ‘absolutely, the trauma to my chest from those elbows could have been hard enough to knock your heart out of rhythm,’” Lawler said. “It would start slowly, and then get more and more and more out of rhythm until it just seized up.”
Lawler noted that he’s feeling 100% now and wants to talk to Vince McMahon about having “a match or two
BEST OF MAXIM
AROUND THE WEB
- Below is a preview for the WWE Night of Champions Kickoff pre-show:- Self Magazine published an interviewed The Bella Twins, who shared their workout tips.- Part 1 of Jerry Lawler’s appearance on The Steve Austin Show is now available here.The post WWE Night of Champions Kickoff Preview, Jerry Lawler Talks to Steve Austin, The Bella Twins appeared first on Wrestling-Edge.com.
Jerry Lawler posted the following to the social media network to promote his match with Jeff Jarrett tonight:
Tonight, Resorts Casino Tunica, MS A match 17 years in the making! Lawler vs Jarrett pic.twitter.com/AuR2RE1vKg
— Jerry Lawler (@JerryLawler) September 13, 2013
In the latest installment of The Steve Austin Show, Jerry “The King” Lawler discussed his heart attack that he suffered on last year’s episode of Raw. Lawler had wrestled in a tag match earlier that night where he teamed with Randy Orton and faced CM Punk and Dolph Zigger. Lawler mentioned that the series of elbows from Ziggler during that match were a “partial cause”...
– Steve Austin posted the following to Twitter, announced that Jim Ross will be on his podcast today:
Talking to @JRsBBQ tomorrow on the #SAS. Send your questions to email@example.com. #GOAT #WWE #steveaustinshow
— Steve Austin (@steveaustinBSR) September 13, 2013
– Jerry Lawler posted the following to the social media network to promote his match with Jeff Jarrett...
- Self Magazine published an interviewed the Bella Twins, who shared their workout tips.
- Part 1 of Jerry "The King" Lawler on The Steve Austin Show is now available here.
- Former WWE Diva Stacy Keibler appeared on Jimmy Kimmel Live on ABC earlier this week.
- The Las Vegas Sun published an article about celebrities that have recently been spotted in the city. Lilian...
– Antonio Cesaro was a guest on The Soup this week. His giant swing on Santino Marella from RAW was The Soup’s Clip of the Week.
– Part one of Jerry Lawler’s appearance on The Steve Austin Show has been posted online. Part 2 will be available soon.
– Here is the pre-sale code for the September 28 edition of WWE RAW in Orlando, Florida. It is a special internet-only pre...
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
– A Memphis Wrestling reunion event will be taking place this Saturday (9/14) in Tunica, Mississippi at the Resorts Casino. This is the same Casino that now hosts the Jerry Lawler Museum. Brian Christopher is putting the event together. Scheduled to headline the show is WWE Hall of Famer Jerry “The King” Lawler vs. Jeff Jarrett with...
“Forth”, Chris Waters & “Stat Boy” Josh Henninger join Nikki Heyman to discuss the recent “retirement” of Jim Ross, the latest doings involving “Corporation H” and more from the week that was in the WWE. Plus, Stephanie McMahon might be pulling a Martha Stewart, Dolph Ziggler may be partly behind Jerry Lawler’s heart attack, a Kansas City radio station may have...