WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross is back with a new blog on jrsbarbq.com where he shares his predictions for Extreme Rules:
- Cody Rhodes, if you weeill, hasn’t won many bouts since growing the ‘stache and he won’t Sunday either vs. The Miz. This is on the pregame show. (Have you heard about the WWE app?? Watch the pregame there)
- Chris Jericho beats Fandango in what will surprise some.
- Mark Henry will whip Sheamus’ achromatic hide like a Government Mule with a leather strap made in Idaho and will then touch all 4 ring posts to win in controversial fashion.
- The Shield win the WWE Tag Titles over Team Hell No. Reigns beats Kane for the deciding fall.
- Dean Ambrose wins the United States Title vs. Kofi Kingston in a match that could eventually push Kofi over the proverbial edge. Can Ambrose restore luster to the US Title?
- Randy Orton won’t lose in his hometown, one would assume, but we all know what occurs when we assume. Nonetheless, I’m going with Rockin’ Randall but somewhat...