Found February 27, 2013 on
TWNP-Wrestling News & Information:
WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross has published a new blog on JrsBarBq.com. Here are some highlights.
Donald Trump’s WWE Hall of Fame Induction & A Physical HOF Building: “Still amazes me that many seemingly sane people can’t differentiate from being inducted into the WWE HOF as a wrestler, etc over the honorary, celeb status. I have written about this in the past and am getting tired of responding to many knuckleheads on Twitter @JRsBBQ on the topic.”
“I will say that WWE definitely NEEDS a building to house the HOF combined with a WWE Museum and I feel that will happen in the future. So much goes into a facility such as this as it is a MAJOR undertaking as one can imagine. The location is vital, an adequate building is a must, the right staff and curator can influence success or failure, acquiring items for display are crucial and these are just some of the issues. I would bet my last black hat that it happens sooner than later but only when all the moving parts have been addressed. Until then many will continue to ***** about who’s in the WWE HOF and why their favorite isn’t….and so it goes.”
Running into Mick Foley: It was good seeing Mick Foley in OKC and we chatted briefly about his big night on April 6 in the sold out Madison Square Garden where he will be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame. Mick is obviously very excited and I’m sure that he will have an entertaining acceptance speech. Mrs Foley’s baby boy is certainly a deserving recipient.
Thoughts on Mark Henry: Watched a Mark Henry TV match Tuesday night and the big Texan and World’s Strongest Man continues to impress. Few men in WWE actually get as focused and into their TV persona as much as Henry does prior to a match. Not the time to chat.
John Cena vs. CM Punk on Raw: “Two points on this tremendous, main event, 1. Cena added some new wrinkles to his game that might silence some of his narrow minded critics for a few days and 2. Punk was working with the flu and hampered by jet lag from a long flight to Dallas from Istanbul on the last day of a grueling, three day international tour. I watched the match live on TV and it is the first match in a long time that I’ve gone back and watched again on DVR.”
MUST SEE Maria Kanellis Looking Sexy in Fishnet Stockings
The post Jim Ross Blogs on Physical HOF Building, Cena vs. Punk & More appeared first on TWNP - Wrestling News & Information.
No related posts.
BEST OF MAXIM
AROUND THE WEB
Previewing his upcoming match with John Cena at WrestleMania 29 to IGN.com, WWE Champion Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson explained why he wanted to face the Cenation leader again after defeating him at last year's show.
"You have to understand that my return back into the WWE was years in the making. And since I've been back, it's been a three year-long journey...
Hulk Hogan discussed how unnecessary surgeries from the Laser Spine Institute prevented a career-ending match with John Cena during an interview with Fighting Spirit Magazine.
“It was part of a 25-year deal with WWE. I was filming Hogan Knows Best, and Vince McMahon and I started negotiating. It was at a time when I was coming back for the one-off shows with Shawn (Michaels) and...
- JBL will not be at tonight’s WWE SmackDown tapings as he’s away climbing Mount Aconcagua in South America. Jerry Lawler and Michael Cole will work tonight’s tapings from Oklahoma City. There’s speculation that Jim Ross could appear but that hasn’t been confirmed.- Fandango worked this weekend’s WWE live events with a female dancer. The two danced before the match and...
- JBL will not be at tonight’s WWE SmackDown tapings as he’s away climbing Mount Aconcagua in South America. Jerry Lawler and Michael Cole will work tonight’s tapings from Oklahoma City. There’s speculation that Jim Ross could appear but that hasn’t been confirmed.
- Fandango worked this weekend’s WWE live events with a female dancer. The two danced before the match and...
- Monday's edition of WWE RAW featuring CM Punk vs. John Cena did a 3.46 rating (up 5% from last week) and 4.70 million viewers (up 1%).
Here's the hourly viewership data:
Hour 1: 4.86 million
Hour 2: 4.70 million
Hour 3: 4.56 million
RAW ranked #2 on cable for the night, behind "Pawn Stars" on History Channel.
Raw ranked #1 in the key male demographics, but...
- InDemand released the official PPV poster for next month's WrestleMania 29 pay-per-view. The poster features The Rock on the left, John Cena on the right, and the New York/New Jersey WrestleMania29 theme in the middle. This replaces the former Mania poster featuring Rock, Cena, and Brock Lesnar.
- The Dish Network and Time Warner Cable guides list the following wrestlers...
– The February 25th edition of WWE Monday Night RAW did an average viewership of 4.66 million viewers. This number is up from last week’s show that did 4.62 million viewers. The 1st hour did 4.82 million viewers. The 2nd hour did 4.67 million viewers and the 3rd hour did 4.49 million viewers. The final rating will be out shortly.
– ESPN.com has released their weekly WWE Power...
Embedded below are several video highlights from this week’s episode of Raw.
Ryback vs. Dolph Ziggler
Triple H and Brock Lesnar get involved in a fight between Mr. McMahon and Paul Heyman
The Great Khali vs. Mark Henry
The Miz welcomes Alberto Del Rio, Jack Swagger and Zeb Colter to the set of “Miz TV”
Team Hell No vs. Prime Time Players
R-Truth vs. Cody Rhodes