Found November 05, 2012 on
- William Regal wrote the following about his commentary work on NXT which caused speculation that Hunico had been suspended when he’s really just out with an injury:
“Thank you Wembley.Asked some political questions today in an interview and realised that I haven’t watched the news for 12 years.Im clueless. Apart from my interests in my interests,this is my only connection to the outside world.Seems a bit selfish but its a lot less stress. On that note,as an announcer on NXT my job is to give people character and sometimes embellish tales in our world. I have no hidden agenda.”
- Mick Foley is over in South Korea this week to do stand-up comedy for the troops stationed there. He performed today at Camp Walker and will perform tomorrow at Camp Humphreys.
- Now that October is over, John Cena has went back to wearing his green gear and camouflage cargo shorts. No word yet if he will be debuting new colors like he usually does. WWE’s shop website is still selling the pink and black gear from October to support breast cancer awareness.
BEST OF MAXIM
- William Regal wrote the following about his commentary work on NXT which caused speculation that Hunico had been suspended when he's really just out with an injury:
"Thank you Wembley.Asked some political questions today in an interview and realised that I haven't watched the news for 12 years.Im clueless. Apart from my interests in my interests,this is my only connection...
- Titus O’Neil says he and Darren Young are planning on having a presence on tonight’s RAW. Titus tweeted:“About 2hit the Gym here in Birmingham,England site of @WWE #RAW the #PrimeTimePlayers are planning 2have a Presence 2night!!#WeHaveAPlan”- We’ve heard of Hurricane Sandy affecting several independent wrestlers in the Northeast but one WWE name who was affected is Mick...
- We noted before that WWE will be holding tryouts this week in the UK. Those tryouts began this morning with two three-hour sessions. Jim Ross is working the tryouts and revealed that there are 28 prospects participating and two of those are women.
- As noted, WWE Hall of Famer Edge will undergo neck surgery on Thursday – a procedure that he has put off for several months. The...
WWE.com has posted the following story today…
WWE.com has learned that after Raw last night in Birmingham, England, Sheamus, William Regal and World Heavyweight Champion Big Show were involved in a pub fight. The status of the three Superstars is unclear at this time, and it remains to be seen how this will affect tonight’s SuperSmackDown LIVE, at 8/7 CT on Syfy.
Will John Cena give the rub to Dolph Ziggler?:
After a solid couple of years as everybody’s pick for the next big main eventer, Dolph Ziggler is set to break the proverbial “glass ceiling” and work a storyline with WWE’s top-dog John Cena. Naturally this is the next step in the AJ Lee scandal, which is being exposed by Vickie Guerrero on Raw.
Ziggler has been given the opportunity...
- Former WWE Diva Serena Deeb participated in the Free to Breathe Yogathon in Baltimore this weekend. The event raised over $30,000 for charity.
- The Bella Twins filmed another Celebrity Sweat fitness video this weekend with actor James Maslow, rapper Nelly and others.
- At Sunday’s SmackDown live event in England, Wade Barrett and William Regal teamed together as babyfaces. They...
- Sean Waltman and Cody Hall, Scott Hall’s son, are taking bookings together as a tag team. For booking information, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- WWE Champion CM Punk will be featured in the McDonald’s Thanksgiving Parade from downtown Chicago on Thanksgiving morning. More details will be released soon but the parade airs on WGN.
- It sounds like Mick Foley may have a role...
- Embedded below is the video that aired during Monday's episode of Raw, hyping Jerry "The King" Lawler's return to the announce booth next week.
- WWE published an article looking at the history of the nWo. It's a fun look back at the group that revolutionized the industry.
- Vickie Guerrero wrote the following on message on Twitter earlier today.