Found December 18, 2011 on
WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross updated the blog section of JRsbarbq.com. Here are some highlights:
Ross on Mark Henry vs. Big Show at TLC: “World Heavyweight Title where chairs are legal. My guess is that the Champion and World’s Strongest Man retains his title. I hope that these two can top their most recent PPV bout which I felt was an outstanding, super heavyweight contest. I could see this match ending somewhat suddenly given the talents involved and the added element of chairs.”
Ross on Triple H vs. Kevin Nash: “Don’t overlook these two, established veteran stars. Both men will want to make great accountings of themselves where a sledgehammer hangs above the ring and can only be reached by using a ladder. Expect to see the ladder used in a multitude of offensive ways in route to the sledge finishing one of the two former Kliq members. I have HHH winning at TLC. With all the main event experience both men have, I am of the belief that this can be a potential show stealer.”
Ross on M...
BEST OF MAXIM
AROUND THE WEB
Partial Source: Pwinsider
– Kevin Nash posted the following on Twitter last night: “Thanks Paul, nice to end it with someone I love.” The word backstage last night was that the match with Triple H was the last one for Nash as an active in-ring member of the WWE roster.
– Everyone in the TLC main event last night was said to be ok, outside of the usual bumps and bruises. Many...
WWE announced on their website that Kevin Nash would be “out of action for six weeks” and had suffered a “nasal fracture” that would “likely” require him to wear a brace on his face until it heals.
This appears to be all storyline driven as even Nash himself was writing on Twitter that the match last night was how he was “finishing.”
FOLLOW US on FACEBOOK using key...
- WWE’s website posted a storyline update on Kevin Nash today from doctor Chris Amann. He told the website:
“With the impact of the sledgehammer, Kevin sustained multiple contusions over his body. Of most significance was a nasal fracture he sustained when he was struck in the face by the implement.”
WWE’s website says Nash will be out of action for at least six weeks and...
- WWE’s website has a new article up with Road Dogg BG James talking about WWE’s Troops Tribute. The article confirms that James is back with WWE, working with the younger talents to help groom the next generation of Superstars. Road Dogg said that he still has something to offer the wrestling industry.
- There were a lot of people backstage last night at TLC who were happy with...
The TLC PPV is but a mere day away and will anyone watch it?? If it was a free PPV, it would be worth watching in my opinion. But to fork over 50 bucks for the thing, I don’t think so. Seeing as how I am a columnist on a wrestling website, I will have to watch the thing if only to give my opinion on the evening’s matches. So the reason why I am writing a day before the PPV is...