Found December 09, 2012 on
– Continuing its “25 Days of Divas” photo series, the official WWE website has posted these images of Rosa Mendes, The Bella Twins, AJ Lee, Beth Phoenix and Alicia Fox.
– As a reminder, WWE will tape its annual Tribute to the Troops event tonight in Norfolk, Virginia at the Norfolk Scope Arena. Free tickets are available for active members of the military.
– WWE SmackDown ring announcer Lilian Garcia is back working full-time with WWE after being struck by a car in Los Angeles, California, on Oct. 27.
“Back w a vengeance! At airport about to embark on a month long journey w @WWE & family Christmas! 1st stop VA 4 #TTTT 2 perform 4 Troops!” she wrote Saturday.
BEST OF MAXIM
- The “Santa’s Helpers” #1 contender’s Divas Battle Royal that will air before Sunday’s WWE TLC pay-per-view will also air on WWE’s website and their Facebook page, not just YouTube. Divas featured in the match include AJ Lee, Kaitlyn, Rosa Mendes, Alicia Fox, Layla, Tamina Snuka, Natalya and Aksana.
- Ryback tweeted the following after last night’s RAW:
- The "Santa's Helpers" #1 contender's Divas Battle Royal that will air before Sunday's WWE TLC pay-per-view will also air on WWE's website and their Facebook page, not just YouTube. Divas featured in the match include AJ Lee, Kaitlyn, Rosa Mendes, Alicia Fox, Layla, Tamina Snuka, Natalya and Aksana.
- Ryback tweeted the following after last night's...
Partial Source: Pwinsider.com
Brian Jack, a professional wrestler from Wisconsin who worked in WWE developmental (FCW) several years ago under the name Buck Wild, is now suing WWE, a number of executives, wrestlers Santino Marella and Beth Phoenix, Dr. James Andrews and Shed Media, the production company for the most recent version of WWE Tough Enough. Jack alleges the following...
Fromer WWE developmental talent Brian Jack (AKA Buck Wild) has filed a lawsuit against WWE, Vince McMahon, Dr. James Andrews, John Laurinaitis, Ty Bailey, Kristin Actman, Santino Marella, Beth Phoenix, Shed Media USA and Kwik Trip Inc. PWInsider obtained the documents and below is a summary:
* Jack alleges he told WWE corporate of hazing, sexual harassment and threats while working...