– The crowd for last night’s Extreme Rising event was estimated to be about 250, but they were very vocal and involved in the show despite it being one of the hottest days of the year and the building not having any air conditioning.
– Devon Storm required seven stitches to close a cut on the back of his head from the corner of a steel chair during his bout with Homicide.
– Jerry Lynn suffered various cuts and scratches to his back due to taking a sidewinder through a table from Matt Hardy.
– Pescadilla was held up at the Newark Airport getting through immigration and he and Bestia had trouble tracking down their ride to the show. Because of this, Stevie Richards – who was in the car as well – had to have his match with Luke Hawx pushed back to the second half of the show. Richards was in a car for seven hours and got to the show with just enough time to dress for his match with Hawx. They called most of their match in the ring.
– Following an angle where Homic...