Found March 26, 2013 on
THE DECISION has been made! To find out who will induct me into #WWEHOF watch this shocking video! youtu.be/OKYPuj39Im0?ac
— Mick Foley (@realMickFoley) March 26, 2013
BEST OF MAXIM
Mick Foley confirmed Tuesday that Terry Funk will induct Foley into WWE’s Hall of Fame this year. After hyping “The Decision” on Twitter, Foley and his son released a YouTube video announcing Funk as Foley’s inductor. You can watch footage of the announcement embedded in the video below.
EXCLUSIVE: Mark Henry: The World’s Strongest Man – Facts You May Have Never Known…..
– The official title for WWE’s War Games DVD is: “WWE: War Games: WCW’s Most Notorious Matches.”
– The WWE: In Your House DVD, which will be released on April 30th, will have a 7½-hour run time. The Blu-ray version will have an additional hour and a half of exclusive content, taking it running time to 9 hours.
– Here is the latest preview for...
Mick Foley confirms Terry Funk will induct him in new video, JR discusses Fandango being polarizing, and Raw audience is up.
WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross has published a new blog entry on JrsBarBq.com. Here are some highlights.
Terry Funk Inducting Mick Foley: “Great choice by Mick Foley to select Terry Funk to induct Mr. Foley’s baby boy at the 2013 WWE HOF induction ceremony. The Funker is Mick’s mentor and idol. I think it’s pretty cool when a Hall of Fame inductee can actually have their all...
Stone Cold Steve Austin was now the WWF's biggest star, brandishing a pair of middle fingers that he looked to unleash upon any bystander who wanted to question his morals or manhood. Austin raised mayhem of all sorts and downed beers in the middle of the ring to celebrate his batch of Hell raised.
– SurvivorManual.com has a story up about the work Mick Foley does with RAINN.
– John Cena made the following tweet on WWE’s tour in Salisbury, MD:
“To commemorate the @WWE journey to Salisbury MD 2nite I have been eating Salisbury steaks for 24hrs.”
– Edge made the following tweet about his missing pet husky Tundra:
“Our husky Tundra is missing. If anyone in Asheville...