Found April 04, 2013 on
– -WWE officials were considering Sin Cara vs. United States Champion Antonio Cesaro for WrestleMania 29. Sin Cara was recently cleared to return to the ring following a concussion causing him to miss a few weeks, which is why Cesaro hasn’t had much direction in the last weeks building to the show.
– As noted earlier here on the website, a promo video aired during this week’s RAW broadcast for the 2013 WWE Hall of Fame induction ceremony television special, which premieres next Tuesday night. Only Bruno Sammartino, Trish Stratus and Donald Trump’s inductions will be featured on the show. Mick Foley responded to “Santa Claus” on Twitter, who said they can’t wait to see him get inducted:
“Um.. guess you didn’t hear the rumor @SantaClausWay..If you want to see my #WWEHOF speech, come see it live @TheGarden – might not be on TV.”
That tweet was deleted and Foley later followed up with the following:
“Thanks for all the messages of support concerning #WWEHOF. I’ll give the best speech
BEST OF MAXIM
Here is Mick Foley speaking with Between the Ropes about his WWE Hall of Fame induction speech and more.
Foley said, “I’ll give you guys and exclusive. I did get a little bit angry when I thought that my speech wasn’t going to be televised…One thing I promised myself when I heard the WWE mention my book while I was not working for them, while I was working for a different...
Mick Foley revealed that his Hall of Fame induction will in fact air on television. Here are a few things he posted on his Twitter account.
I just got some GREAT news! I will share this INCREDIBLE RT in just a few minutes…RIGHT HERE on Twitter. Get those tears of joy ready!
Don’t worry @RealMickFoley – I had a nice talk with...
As noted earlier, Mick Foley’s WWE Hall of Fame induction will end up airing on the USA Network after all. WWE reportedly changed their plans after numerous complaints from fans and some within the company.
An article on WWE’s website notes that footage from every 2013 induction will air on the one-hour Tuesday night USA Network special. Also, WWE will have exclusive content...
- As noted earlier, Mick Foley’s WWE Hall of Fame induction will end up airing on the USA Network after all. WWE reportedly changed their plans after numerous complaints from fans and some within the company. An article on WWE’s website notes that footage from every 2013 induction will air on the one-hour Tuesday night USA Network special. Also, WWE will have exclusive content...
- Mick Foley revealed that WWE has changed plans and his Hall of Fame induction will air on TV after all. Foley tweeted:
“I just got some GREAT news! I will share this INCREDIBLE RT in just a few minutes…RIGHT HERE on Twitter. Get those tears of joy ready!”
Foley then re-tweeted this comment from a Santa Claus account that he manages:
“Don’t worry @RealMickFoley – I had...
We are in the Vortexx for the latest episode of Saturday Morning Slam. What does Mick Foley have in store for us this week? We will see Ryback face Damien Sandow today.
Will Cody Rhodes’ presence at ringside be enough to offset Ryback’s obvious power advantage over Damien Sandow?
We go to the ring and your announcers are Josh Mathews and Brad Maddox.
Match Number One: Ryback...
- Mick Foley tweeted the following about his WWE Hall of Fame induction not airing on TV:
“Thanks for all the messages of support concerning #WWEHOF. I’ll give the best speech I can, and let the decision makers make the decisions.”
Foley later watched a copy of his upcoming WWE DVD with his kids and wrote this:
“I’m in a much better frame of mind after watching my new DVD...
Martha Hart settles with WWE, Mick Foley talks about his induction speech possibly being off TV, and Jim Norton cannot pronounce Fandango's name.
With rumors circulating that his Hall of Fame acceptance speech may not be included in next Tuesday’s USA Network broadcast, Mick Foley took to his official Facebook page Tuesday evening to speak his mind.
“SOMEONE NEEDS SOME CHEERING UP! Yeah, that someone is me. Looks like there is at least the possibility that my WWE HOF speech will not be aired on television – in favor...
- Brian Fritz spoke with several WWE stars at WrestleMania 29 Media Day this week:
Backstage News on a Top Star Being Upset About Wrestlemania 29…
The 2013 WWE Hall of Fame one-hour special will air next Tuesday, April 9th at 10PM ET on the USA Network.
Bruno Sammartino, Trish Stratus and Donald Trump will be the only inductions televised according to Dave Meltzer. Below is the updated 2013 Hall of Fame class and their inductors.
* Bruno Sammartino, inducted by Arnold Schwarzenegger
* Trish Stratus, inducted by Stephanie...
- Earlier this morning Fandango appeared on The Opie & Anthony Show to promote WrestleMania. Here is video:- WWE sent out an interesting piece of trivia on their Twitter account about CM Punk’s Money in the Bank victories at WrestleMania 24 and WrestleMania 25, noting that he defeated 13 other stars in his first two WrestleMania wins. Punk also competed in the Money in the...