Vince McMahon and members of WWE management hosted their quarterly conference call this morning. Here are some highlights:
* George Barrios introduces Vince McMahon to kick off the conference call.
* Vince touted WrestleMania 29 being the highest grossing WrestleMania to date.
* Vince talked about getting into the reality show business. “We think we do it well and we think we have something under our belt to prove we do it well,” he said regarding Total Divas.
* Vince indicated that they hope to do more in the reality television genre.
* Vince said they are a safe environment to be associated with.
* Vince talked about Kmart and other business partners.
* In regards to their app and other social media, Vince said they are teaching the television audience how to watch television all over again.
* Vince talked about the WWE Performance Center. He praised the talent they have in the developmental system.
* Barrios ran through the financial report presentation. He talked about the telev...