Found November 21, 2012 on
Ring Side News:
- We covered on Tuesday how WWE Champion CM Punk complained on Twitter that WWE wasn't promoting his appearance on Sunday's episode of Talking Dead, basically the Walking Dead post-show, or his Thanksgiving Day Parade appearance in Chicago.
PWInsider reports that there has been a major disconnect within the relationship between Punk and WWE over the past few weeks. It was originally reported that John Cena was the one who spoke out at Vince McMahon backstage and told him the product needed major changes because it was in bad shape. PWInsider reports that other people are saying it was Punk who spoke out.
There's a feeling that WWE is doing Punk wrong because he has held the WWE Title for over a year now and is still not featured on the promotional material for WrestleMania 29. There's also some concern about how Punk will react if The Rock does actually take the WWE Title from him at Royal Rumble. Some feel that if Punk isn't treated right during WrestleMania season, then there will be "hell to pay."
It's said that Punk has some pull in developmental, nowhere near the level of Triple H or someone like that, but Punk has gone in and told them they should push this guy or hire this guy. Punk is expected to be a big focus of the NXT storyline invasion in the coming months.
DIRECT LINK: Must See! Lots of Brand New Shots with Maryse Modeling Bikinis... Wow!
BEST OF MAXIM
Here’s a video package focusing on John Cena talking about his ten years in the WWE.
John Cena provided an update on the injury he suffered on Monday’s Raw, writing on twitter, “MRI was typical good news bad news scenario. I’ve dealt with knees issues for the past few yrs, ill add one more to that list….. I know the risks of what can happen to me and I’m willing to play the odds. #nevergiveup c u 2nite grand rapids.”
As noted earlier, there are conflicting...
With CM Punk retaining the WWE Championship against Ryback and John Cena at Survivor Series on Sunday, thereby likely solidifying an expected match with Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson at Royal Rumble, the sports-entertainment organization’s creative team has discussed a scenario where The Straight Edge Superstar would defeat The Great One at the annual January pay-per-view event...
- Embedded below is the latest "Outside the Ring" featuring John Cena and Kofi Kingston.
- Embedded below is a clip of “The Soup Salutes WWE: Piledriving Clips In Your Face” from Wednesday night on E.
- Former WWE talent Serena Deeb tweeted about some recent volunteer work she had done.
So enjoyed volunteering at DC’s Feast of Sharing today. Perfect reminder...
- Sheamus will be making an appearance at the Houston Autorama this Sunday from 1 to 3 p.m. The event takes place at the George R. Brown Convention Center in Houston, TX.
- WWE posted the first part of an interview they conducted with John Cena discussing being with the company for 10 years. You can check it out embedded below.
- CM Punk posted a tweet discussing working with...
- John Cena vs. Heath Slater was taped last night in Grand Rapids, Michigan to air on a future episode of WWE Saturday Morning Slam. This is Cena’s first time appearing on WWE’s show for kids. The other match taped for Saturday Morning Slam was Sheamus vs. Titus O’Neil.
- The following matches were taped in Grand Rapids to air on tonight’s WWE Main Event:
* Tyson Kidd vs...
- John Cena wrote the following on Twitter after coming up short in last night’s WWE Title match at Survivor Series:“There is alot of resentment towards @CMPunk and @WWE things didn’t go my way but that is NO reason to give up #loyalty #nevergiveup”“Two things can happen at this point, quit, or get up, dust myself off and get back in the motherfudging game! I’ll take...
Booker T and Josh Mathews were on commentary.
John Cena defeated Heath Slater in 7:00. Cena won with an Attitude Adjustment. Drew McIntyre and Jinder Mahal interfered and were thrown out by referee Scott Armstrong.
Sheamus defeated Titus O’Neil with the Brogue Kick in 5-6 minutes. Darren Young sat in on commentary.
- Mike sent the following photo of the WrestleMania 29 bus that is currently traveling across the country with WWE. it features Rey Mysterio, Brock Lesnar, Big Show, John Cena, Daniel Bryan and AJ Lee.
- The Watts family's Universal Wrestling website confirms that they have sold their tape library to WWE but will continue to sell Universal merchandise and remaining DVD titles...