Found December 20, 2011 on
According to WrestlingNewsWorld.com WWE has rescinded their contract offer to Ring of Honor star Chris Hero after results from his drug test showed elevated testosterone levels.
Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com/therealjeffpeckDownload my wrestling podcast "The Still Real to Us Show" every Thursday at www.wheelhouseradio.com & www.wrestlechat.net
BEST OF MAXIM
AROUND THE WEB
- It seems WWE has dropped the Brodus Clay storyline, for now at least. Since Brodus tweeted that he was going to lay out John Morrison a few weeks back on Morrison’s final RAW, he’s been forgotten about.
- Skip Sheffield has been told that he’s returning with a push in early 2012.
- Regarding Chris Hero and WWE, word is that he is still on their radar the company has not passed...
- Based on preliminary data released by WWE, November’s Survivor Series pay-per-view featuring The Rock’s first match since WrestleMania 20 drew approximately 280,000 buys. The final figure is expected to be higher than 280,000, as this figure is only through the end of November, but its a reliable early indicator of the event’s performance.
Last year’s Survivor Series did...
Regarding Chris Hero and WWE, word is that he is still on their radar the company has not passed on him. Hero will be
undergoing more medical tests in January and if things go as expected, he will be signed.
Hero’s last round of tests for WWE were done in September and came back with elevated levels of testosterone. Those levels caused the WWE to rescind their current contract...
– WWE has rescinded their contract offer to Ring of Honor star Chris Hero after results from his drug test showed elevated testosterone levels, reports WrestlingNewsWorld.com.– WWE will hold a Raw live event in Moscow, Russia on April 11, 2012 at Luzhniki Small Sports Arena.– WWE.com has posted footage of Nickelback performing “Animal” at Tribute to the Troops.– WWE:...
– You can now follow me (Ryan Clark) on Facebook and Twitter. My Facebook account is located at http://facebook.com/RyanClarkWZR and my Twitter account is at http://twitter.com/RyanClarkWZR Hope to see you soon!
– WWE has announced that they will return to the Luzhniki Small Sports Arena in Moscow, Russia on Wednesday, April 11th. Bell time for that event is 7PM local time.
– ROH star Chris Hero tweeted the following today: “I don’t think I will ever be ‘done’ with wrestling. Thank you for your continued support!” We reported yesterday here on the website that WWE had rescinded their contract offer to Ring of Honor star Chris Hero, allegedly due to results from his drug test showing elevated testosterone levels. More shortly.
– I (Ryan...
- Indy star Chris Hero who had a conditional WWE contract failed to meet conditions of the Wellness Policy and therefore will not be signed by the company. Hero who is best known for his work with ROH tested positive for elevated levels of testosterone, the implication being that he’s taking a synthetic test booster.
- This week’s episode of WWE Raw drew a 2.92 cable rating with...
(source feed provided no summary content for this entry)