- ROH World Champion Kevin Steen suffered a serious concussion last Friday in Baltimore and was unable to compete in his scheduled match on Saturday in Richmond, VA. The Virginia State Athletic Commission would not clear Steen to compete after doctors diagnosed Steen with a grade 2 concussion. It is expected that Steen will be fully recovered in time for our next live event in Charleston, West Virginia.
- Speaking of West Virginia, ROH debuts in Charleston on June 15th and we will tape “Road Rage” for future episodes of “Ring of Honor Wrestling” TV! It is scheduled to be a huge card with an ROH World Title Match between “Wrestling’s Worst Nightmare” Kevin Steen and “Die Hard” Eddie Edwards headlining. This will be Steen’s very first World Championship defense and ROH officials are hoping Edwards can make it a short title reign. Fans will also see a Texas Death Match when Jay Briscoe goes to war with Charlie Haas in their Final Encounter. In addition, Jay Lethal will face “Unbreakable” Michael Elgin in a match that could easily steal the show! Click here
to see the other wrestlers scheduled to appear in Charleston and keep an eye on ROHWrestling.com for more details and match announcements as we get closer to Friday night June 15th and our highly-anticipated debut at the Charleston Civic Center!
- Davey Richards wrestled his match last Saturday in Richmond with severe inflammation in his left knee as well as bruising of the quadriceps. Richards showed his extreme competitive nature and despite the injury, he was able to get the submission victory in his one-on-one bout with Jimmy Jacobs.
- “The Canadian Icon” Lance Storm will return to Ring of Honor one more time when we head back to Baltimore on June 29th for another night of “Ring of Honor Wrestling” TV tapings at the Du Burns Arena! We will have more information in the coming weeks but in the meantime, you can get your tickets for our June 29th return to Baltimore right here
- ROH officials plan to give all of the top contenders to the ROH World Championship an opportunity as long as the nightmare reigns.
- Over the last month, “The Outlaw” Charlie Haas has shown that he is truly a dishonorable person and everyone loathes the actions of this hostile individual. Last Saturday in Richmond Haas was disqualified for pushing referee Paul Turner in an impromptu match with the Bravado Brothers. Immediately following that bout, The All Night Express received their long awaited Tag Title shot but their dreams were shattered when Haas blasted Rhett Titus in the head with the Tag Team Championship belt intentionally getting disqualified. Later that evening, Haas and Jay Briscoe battled in a wild Unsanctioned Lights Out Fight that saw the whole ringside area get destroyed. Haas was victorious through underhanded tactics as he used the top ring rope that had been removed earlier in the match to low blow Jay and then immediately rolled him up. It is no secret that what Haas did to Mark Briscoe at “Border Wars” is one of the most disgusting things to ever happen in Ring of Honor and everyone was outraged from fans to ROH employees. It is now at a point were ROH officials must do something in order to contain Charlie Haas and bring integrity back to the ROH Tag Team Championship.
- On June 30th, we make our return to the Pittsburgh area for the first time in over 3 years when he hit The Rostraver Ice Garden in Belle Vernon, PA! It will be a huge night for everyone as the living legend of professional wrestling Bruno Sammartino will be on hand for a special private Meet & Greet autograph session! Click here
to see the first list of wrestlers signed to appear. Plus the ROH World Champion Kevin Steen (or whoever is ROH Champion at the time) will face the winner of a special Internet Exclusive 4-Corner Survival that will be posted next week at ROHwrestling.com. 4 men will be selected out of 8 in a random drawing to compete in the 4-Cornor Survival to determine who will get the shot. The 8 Wrestlers selected for the random drawing are “American Wolf” Davey Richards, “Die Hard” Eddie Edwards, Adam Cole, Roderick Strong, “The Prodigy” Mike Bennett, Jay Lethal, “The Dominant Male” Tommaso Ciampa, and “Unbreakable” Michael Elgin. Tickets for Pittsburgh and the Bruno Meet & Greet are available right here
- The Bravado Brothers have been very impressive since returning to ROH after an extended tour and dojo stay for Pro Wrestling NOAH in Japan. Lancelot and Harlem are undefeated since returning!
- On Friday night, July 27th, Ring of Honor debuts in Winston-Salem, NC at the Lawrence Joel Coliseum Annex located at 2825 University Parkway! Then, on Saturday the 28th, we return to Spartanburg, SC and the Spartanburg Memorial Auditorium located at 385 North Church Street! Tickets for these two huge events will go on sale right here at ROHWrestling.com starting Wednesday May 23rd for Ringside Members and then for the General Public on Friday May 25th! Our last trip to NC/SC in November 2011 brought “The Battle in the Carolinas” to Greensboro & Spartanburg, and made history at “Northern Aggression” with an 80-Minute epic that set modern wrestling records. Ring of Honor Wrestling prides itself in bringing our fans the absolute best professional wrestling experience on the planet and you can see it every week in Winston-Salem on MyTV/WMYA Saturdays at 8PM & 12AM and in the Spartanburg area on MyTV/WMYA Saturday at 10PM or on ABC/WLOS Saturdays at 11:35PM!
- Ring of Honor returns to NYC for “Best In The World 2012” on Sunday afternoon, June 24th and we are bringing it to you LIVE on iPPV! All of the ROH Championships will be defended and Fit Finlay battles “Unbreakable” Michael Elgin. Head over to the ROH Store here
and pick up your tickets for “Best in the World 2012”!
- This week’s “RING OF HONOR WRESTLING” Television is available for Ringside Members by clicking here
. If you are not a Ringside Member you can become one by clicking here
. This episode features The All Night Express against The Young Bucks in an elimination match plus “The Prodigy” Mike Bennett with Maria Kanellis and Brutal Bob faces “Die Hard” Eddie Edwards. Grizzly Redwood will also be in action!
- Highlights from “Border Wars” including the ROH World Championship match between Davey Richards and Kevin Steen will be featured on this weekend’s edition of “Ring of Honor Wrestling”! You will also see exclusive interviews and footage not seen on the iPPV. All of the matches are available to watch in their entirety by ordering the high resolution replay here
- Be sure to Like Ring of Honor on Facebook
, Follow Ring of Honor on Twitter
, Watch Ring of Honor Videos on YouTube
, and sign up for the Ring of Honor Newsletter by clicking here