Found November 20, 2012 on
Booker T and Josh Mathews were on commentary.
John Cena defeated Heath Slater in 7:00. Cena won with an Attitude Adjustment. Drew McIntyre and Jinder Mahal interfered and were thrown out by referee Scott Armstrong.
Sheamus defeated Titus O’Neil with the Brogue Kick in 5-6 minutes. Darren Young sat in on commentary.
BEST OF MAXIM
AROUND THE WEB
Here’s a video package focusing on John Cena talking about his ten years in the WWE.
- In what seems to be a regular happening these days, there were more time constraints and on-the-fly booking changes at last night’s WWE RAW from Dayton.
- On a related note, the celebration for CM Punk’s 365th day as WWE Champion was originally planned to go longer at last night’s RAW. Apparently there was more planned that they didn’t get to do.
- F4Wonline.com reports...
John Cena provided an update on the injury he suffered on Monday’s Raw, writing on twitter, “MRI was typical good news bad news scenario. I’ve dealt with knees issues for the past few yrs, ill add one more to that list….. I know the risks of what can happen to me and I’m willing to play the odds. #nevergiveup c u 2nite grand rapids.”
As noted earlier, there are conflicting...
-- Here is the latest WWE "Outside the Ring" featuring John Cena:
-- Here are some highlights from this week's WWE Main Event:
With CM Punk retaining the WWE Championship against Ryback and John Cena at Survivor Series on Sunday, thereby likely solidifying an expected match with Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson at Royal Rumble, the sports-entertainment organization’s creative team has discussed a scenario where The Straight Edge Superstar would defeat The Great One at the annual January pay-per-view event...
- Embedded below is the latest "Outside the Ring" featuring John Cena and Kofi Kingston.
- Embedded below is a clip of “The Soup Salutes WWE: Piledriving Clips In Your Face” from Wednesday night on E.
- Former WWE talent Serena Deeb tweeted about some recent volunteer work she had done.
So enjoyed volunteering at DC’s Feast of Sharing today. Perfect reminder...
- Tonight’s WWE RAW will take place from Wright State University’s Nutter Center in Dayton, Ohio with the fallout from Survivor Series and more. No matches have been announced for tonight but John Cena vs. CM Punk is being advertised locally.
WWE is focusing on the following points for tonight’s show:
* Will we find out why Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns attacked...
- Sheamus will be making an appearance at the Houston Autorama this Sunday from 1 to 3 p.m. The event takes place at the George R. Brown Convention Center in Houston, TX.
- WWE posted the first part of an interview they conducted with John Cena discussing being with the company for 10 years. You can check it out embedded below.
- CM Punk posted a tweet discussing working with...
- John Cena vs. Heath Slater was taped last night in Grand Rapids, Michigan to air on a future episode of WWE Saturday Morning Slam. This is Cena’s first time appearing on WWE’s show for kids. The other match taped for Saturday Morning Slam was Sheamus vs. Titus O’Neil.
- The following matches were taped in Grand Rapids to air on tonight’s WWE Main Event:
* Tyson Kidd vs...
- John Cena wrote the following on Twitter after coming up short in last night’s WWE Title match at Survivor Series:“There is alot of resentment towards @CMPunk and @WWE things didn’t go my way but that is NO reason to give up #loyalty #nevergiveup”“Two things can happen at this point, quit, or get up, dust myself off and get back in the motherfudging game! I’ll take...
- Local advertising has the following being pushed for TLC, which takes place on December 16th in Brooklyn, New York. As expected, here are the matches:
* CM Punk vs. Ryback
* John Cena vs. Dolph Ziggler.
WWE tapes SmackDown and Main Event tonight in Grand Rapids, Michigan
* The Miz vs. Dolph Ziggler is the main event for WWE Main Event.
* The follow up to John Cena's "injury" from RAW.
* The follow up to the Big Show vs. Sheamus feud.
* The continued build to TLC.
* Sheamus challenging Big Show for the World Title is the bonus dark match.
– WWE returns to the Citizens Business Bank Arena in Ontario, California on January 19th, 2013 at 7 PM. Tickets go on sale December 1st, 2012 at 10 AM.
– WWE Chief Financial Officer George A. Barrios will participate in the UBS 40th Annual Global Media and Communications Conference, on December 3rd in New York, NY.
– Following the world title match last night where Sheamus...