Found November 29, 2012 on
As of this week, it appears the Undertaker will be working at WrestleMania 29. With his potential opponents limited to strong heels that can get a great match out of him, the current front runner is CM Punk.
There’s even an idea floating around that Punk could defend the WWE Championship in the match, with the idea being that the reason so much emphasis is being built upon the number of days that he’s held the belt being a “streak” of its own.
FOLLOW US on TWITTER at Twitter.com/WrestleChatNet and LIKE US on FACEBOOK using key word "WrestleChat".
BEST OF MAXIM
AROUND THE WEB
- Brock Lesnar’s latest DVD set was the top selling sports DVD of last week.- Tom Prichard is opening up a wrestling school in Knoxville, where he recently moved.- As of this week, it appears that The Undertaker will be working at WrestleMania 29. With his potential opponents limited to strong heels that can get a great match out of him, the current front runner is CM Punk. It...
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
– WWE DVD shipment numbers as of October 31st are as follows:
* The WrestleMania 29 DVD sold 230,000 units.
* The Rock DVD sold 150,000 units.
* The Undertaker DVD sold 112,000 units.
* The CM Punk DVD sold 105,000.
* The Royal Rumble DVD sold 89,000 units.
– 165,000 DVD units were shipped, with 64% being the new CM Punk DVD. This is...
– As of this week, The Undertaker is still set to compete at WrestleMania 29. The current frontrunner to face him is CM Punk, as Punk is a strong heel who could get a great match from him. There would also be some sort of ‘Taker’s undefeated streak against CM Punk’s WWE title streak if he’s still champion by then.
– Here are today’s confirmed WWE Superstars matches...