Found April 05, 2013 on
Here is Mick Foley speaking with Between the Ropes about his WWE Hall of Fame induction speech and more.
Foley said, “I’ll give you guys and exclusive. I did get a little bit angry when I thought that my speech wasn’t going to be televised…One thing I promised myself when I heard the WWE mention my book while I was not working for them, while I was working for a different company. I said, ‘You know, if I’m ever asked to be in the Hall of Fame, I will gladly go and I won’t place any conditions on my entry.’ Then I started, ‘Hey, wait a second.’ And I regretted that and I apologized to a few people directly for that… Fortunately, Santa Claus got involved and he apparently released Vince McMahon from his decades long stay on the naughty list and things are going to work out fine.”
BEST OF MAXIM
AROUND THE WEB
Mick Foley revealed that his Hall of Fame induction will in fact air on television. Here are a few things he posted on his Twitter account.
I just got some GREAT news! I will share this INCREDIBLE RT in just a few minutes…RIGHT HERE on Twitter. Get those tears of joy ready!
Don’t worry @RealMickFoley – I had a nice talk with...
As noted earlier, Mick Foley’s WWE Hall of Fame induction will end up airing on the USA Network after all. WWE reportedly changed their plans after numerous complaints from fans and some within the company.
An article on WWE’s website notes that footage from every 2013 induction will air on the one-hour Tuesday night USA Network special. Also, WWE will have exclusive content...
- Mick Foley revealed that WWE has changed plans and his Hall of Fame induction will air on TV after all. Foley tweeted:
“I just got some GREAT news! I will share this INCREDIBLE RT in just a few minutes…RIGHT HERE on Twitter. Get those tears of joy ready!”
Foley then re-tweeted this comment from a Santa Claus account that he manages:
“Don’t worry @RealMickFoley – I had...
- As noted earlier, Mick Foley’s WWE Hall of Fame induction will end up airing on the USA Network after all. WWE reportedly changed their plans after numerous complaints from fans and some within the company. An article on WWE’s website notes that footage from every 2013 induction will air on the one-hour Tuesday night USA Network special. Also, WWE will have exclusive content...
We are in the Vortexx for the latest episode of Saturday Morning Slam. What does Mick Foley have in store for us this week? We will see Ryback face Damien Sandow today.
Will Cody Rhodes’ presence at ringside be enough to offset Ryback’s obvious power advantage over Damien Sandow?
We go to the ring and your announcers are Josh Mathews and Brad Maddox.
Match Number One: Ryback...
- Mick Foley tweeted the following about his WWE Hall of Fame induction not airing on TV:
“Thanks for all the messages of support concerning #WWEHOF. I’ll give the best speech I can, and let the decision makers make the decisions.”
Foley later watched a copy of his upcoming WWE DVD with his kids and wrote this:
“I’m in a much better frame of mind after watching my new DVD...
- Chris Jericho posted this photo of Mick Foley dropping the elbow on him at last night's Hall of Fame ceremony on his Twitter account.
- NewsDay published an article about Mick Foley getting inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame.
- ESPN published an article with WWE stars discussing which WrestleMania match (other than their own) they are most looking forward to. CM Punk and...
Martha Hart settles with WWE, Mick Foley talks about his induction speech possibly being off TV, and Jim Norton cannot pronounce Fandango's name.
With rumors circulating that his Hall of Fame acceptance speech may not be included in next Tuesday’s USA Network broadcast, Mick Foley took to his official Facebook page Tuesday evening to speak his mind.
“SOMEONE NEEDS SOME CHEERING UP! Yeah, that someone is me. Looks like there is at least the possibility that my WWE HOF speech will not be aired on television – in favor...
- Brian Fritz spoke with several WWE stars at WrestleMania 29 Media Day this week:
Backstage News on a Top Star Being Upset About Wrestlemania 29…