Found November 07, 2012 on
- As noted before, Linda McMahon lost her second bid for the United States Senate. The Connecticut Mirror reported last night that that Linda has already said she will not run again in 2014.
Linda was joined last night by Vince McMahon, Shane McMahon, Stephanie McMahon, Triple H and others as she gave her concession speech. You can see below:
WRESTLING HUMOR: Long 5 Word Randy Orton Promo, Truth on Zack Ryder’s Gimmick, Ziggler Wants to Cash in on LITA!
BEST OF MAXIM
Credit – F4WOnline
We noted before that Vince McMahon was high on the team of Cody Rhodes and Damien Sandow.
Vince is especially a fan of Sandow’s work and it’s said he is open to pushing Sandow even if it means breaking him away from Rhodes.
FOLLOW US on TWITTER at Twitter.com/WrestleChatNet and LIKE US on FACEBOOK using key word "WrestleChat".
- WWE Executive Vice President of Creative Stephanie McMahon was a special guest speaker Wednesday at the The SportsBusiness Journal’s 2012 Covington & Burling Sports Media & Technology Conference in Times Square in New York City and was asked whether she has plans to follow in her mother’s footsteps and run for office. She simply replied “No.”McMahon addressed the...
Partial Source: The Wrestling Observer & Devin Cutting
– Vince McMahon and Triple H left England immediately after Monday’s RAW taping concluded. They did so to be with Linda McMahon as she looks to win a US Senate seat in today’s election.
– WWE returns to the Stockton Arena in Stockton, California on January 19th, 2013 at 7:30 PM. Tickets go on sale November 23rd, 2012...
- A new episode of The Legends of Wrestling premieres this Thursday on WWE Classics On Demand with Jim Ross, Pat Patterson, Michael Hayes and ‘The Road Dogg’ Brian James joining host Gene Okerlund for a no-holds-barred discussion and a special look at “The History Of Monday Night Raw.”
- WWE will hold a live event in Stockton, California on Saturday, January 19, 2013 at 7...
- The New York Times has a new article up looking at Linda McMahon's Senate campaign, noting that in the past three years she has spent close to $100 million of her own money on her campaigns, including the one that failed in 2010. The Times wrote:
"Ms. McMahon may or may not get to influence job creation as a senator. But she has already made an impact on the Connecticut...
– The Rock, Brock Lesnar and John Cena are the stars featured on the main promotional material for WrestleMania 29.
– Chris Mordetzky, who appeared as Chris Masters for WWE, feels the McMahon family needs to step away from competitive politics after former WWE CEO and President Linda McMahon spent upwards of $100 million on two failed U.S. Senate campaigns.
He tweeted Tuesday...
Linda McMahon, former president and CEO of WWE, failed in her bid for a Senate seat in Connecticut, losing to Democratic Rep. Chris Murphy on Tuesday. This follows her 2010 loss to Richard Blumenthal in the race for the state's other seat in the Senate.
The total cost of losing two elections has ranged from $90 to $97 million, according to estimates. McMahon spent $50 million...
– The 11/2 WWE SmackDown on Syfy drew a 1.96 (2.0) cable rating, with 2.88 million viewers. This number is up from the 1.93 rating last week. Viewers were also up from last week which drew 2.82 million.
– While some were wondering if he had returned home to be with his wife Linda, Vince McMahon was at the RAW TV taping in Birmingham, England. At this time, it is not known if...
- Tuesday’s SuperSmackDown LIVE broadcast on Syfy averaged 2.202 million viewers over the course of two hours, according to TVByTheNumbers.Zap2It.com. This is significantly down from WWE’s last advertised as live SmackDown broadcast in July, which drew approximately 3.2 million viewers. The figure is also down from last Friday’s taped broadcast, which drew 2.878 million viewers...
- WWE has launched an official Twitter account for 3MB's Heath Slater, Drew McIntyre and Jinder Mahal at @WWE3MB.
- The 2nd edition of the WWE Encyclopedia is officially in stores today.
- Today is Election Day in the United States and we will know for sure if Linda McMahon won the US Senate race for Connecticut or not. The New York Times now predicts that McMahon has an 8...
- WWE’s shop website will be releasing some kind of cardboard mask for CM Punk soon.
- Kevin Sullivan, author of the WWE Encyclopedia, revealed on Twitter that there has only been 16 title changes in WWE this year. That’s the fewest since 1996 when there were just 11 title changes.
- Next week’s WWE RAW from Columbus, Ohio will feature suspended referee Brad Maddox vs. Ryback...