- Here are some other WWE business figures for the month of October:
* Average North America house show attendance was 4,762 (up from the 4,607 last year).
* DVD sales saw 165,000 units moved, down 38% from the year before.
* WWE.com had 11.5 million unique visitors (down 10% from the year before)
* WWEShop.com had 903 orders per day (up 27% from last year).
- Here are updated year-to-date WWE DVD sales figures, as of 10/31:
* WrestleMania 29: 230,000
* The Rock's DVD: 150,000
* Undertaker's DVD: 112,000
* CM Punk's DVD: 105,000 (released in October)
* Royal Rumble 2012: 89,000
Long-term World Heavyweight Title Plans, Sheamus Heel Turn Discussed, New Kelly Kelly Backside Photos....
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter