Found April 03, 2013 on
- To update yesterday’s post, WWE representative Adam Hopkins reached out and asked that we post the following text message that WWE officials received from Paul Bearer’s son Michael Moody regarding the closing segment on Monday’s RAW with CM Punk and The Undertaker:TEXT FROM MICHAEL MOODY TO WWE:“Hey. I woke up in time to watch the tail end of the show. What you explained would happen happened. Which is fine. Just it was a little difficult to watch it play out. I put a message on Facebook last night saying that we approved it but it wasn’t what I envisioned. That I didn’t have anything to say. Well woke up this morning and that quote is being used all over “media outlets”. For the record. I was fine w it. Was hard to watch but y’all are professionals and I trust.”
BEST OF MAXIM
AROUND THE WEB
WWE has released the following text message that was sent to them via Michael Moody, the son of William Moody (Paul Bearer). The release notes that the text has been release with Michael Moody’s consent in reference to his Facebook post that the CM Punk/Paul Bearer segment that ended RAW was “not what I envisioned”:
“Hey. I woke up in time to watch the tail end of the show...
Last night on Raw things got heated. Being the last show before this Sunday’s Wrestlemania, it was the final chan…
Michael Moody, son of the late Paul Bearer, commented on Facebook about the closing segment from Monday's Raw episode which saw CM Punk pouring ashes all over The Undertaker.
"If anyone is wondering, yes WWE did come to us wanting approval for tonight's storyline. The way it was presented to us was ok. Seeing it on screen was a different story. I don't even know...
Bearer's sons not upset over WWE angle, they just find it hard to watch.
- Below is episode 1 of The JBL & Michael Cole World Tour:
- Here's a photo of Diddy and Vince McMahon from WWE's Stars 4 Sandy Relief party tonight in New York City:
- CM Punk spoke with AMNY.com and talked about facing The Undertaker:
"I don’t want anybody to get bent out of shape with this answer. WrestleMania is the biggest show of the year and I take...
Bearer's sons say WWE misled them on storyline, Raw audience drops before Wrestlemania, and Mick Foley's induction won't be on TV airing.
- Joe Roderick from Grand Slam Sports recently interviewed WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross to promote WrestleMania 28. Here are some highlights:
Weather for WrestleMania 29:
“My initial thought was to pack a jacket. That hasn’t changed. I looked at the long-term weather, and it looks like we’re going to get a break in the end. It’s going to be chilly, but it’s not going to be...
ESPN’s Jon Robinson had the opportunity to interview CM Punk in advance of WrestleMania to offer a preview of things to come. Here are some highlights from the interview:
On facing The Undertaker…
“I think it would do something tremendous for anybody’s legacy…but I’m not really in awe of anybody I wrestle; I’m here to beat him.”
On if The Rock not being present for...
For Shawn Michaels, it was one last great WrestleMania performance. The most talented wrestler the world has known stole the show once more, from peers young and old. He could now rest his battered body forever.
- Below is a new clip of JBL and Michael Cole:- Before going on tour with his band Fozzy in Europe, Chris Jericho is schedule for next week’s RAW and SmackDown. Jericho is expected to be touring through the end of April, but has been added to the April 22nd live event from the 02 Arena in London, England. Jericho is not advertised for any WWE events following that date.- As noted...
- Below is an updated photo of the WrestleMania 29 set inside Metlife Stadium:
- As noted before, Vince McMahon is teasing a big reveal on his Twitter account this Friday night. Vince will reportedly be revealing who will sing “America the Beautiful” at WrestleMania 29.
- While The Undertaker and CM Punk closed the show on Monday’s “go home” RAW, word is that their match...