Found August 23, 2013 on
- Below is footage of Lex Luger’s appearance on Busted Open Radio earlier this week:
- WWE will present their “Bret Hart: Dungeon Collection” feature on InDemand pay-per-view next month.
- WWE officials have told talents that now is the time to step up and work their hardest since John Cena is out with an injury.
It was dictated that if there was ever a time in WWE to make a name for yourself and become a star, now is that time.
Plans Change for Daniel Bryan, Must See Maryse Photos, More
BEST OF MAXIM
AROUND THE WEB
John Cena posted the following on Twitter today…
Welcome to my elbow. Road back starts, now! @ESPN @WWEUniverse @SportsCenter @eonline @TMZ #playitclean #leakybow
— John Cena (@JohnCena) August 23, 2013
If you’re interested, you can click here to view a photo of John Cena’s elbow without the cast on. OUCH!
John Cena posted the following updates on Twitter today…
Surgery went very well, Dr Andrews has more than done his part, now I will do mine. #playitclean #roadbackisnow @WWEUniverse @ESPN @eonline
— John Cena (@JohnCena) August 21, 2013
Me and the Miracle Man Dr. Andrews, thanks 2 him and staff ill be back soon! @ESPN @TMZ @WWEUniverse @eonline pic.twitter.com/WL3JyTWOrH
- Embedded below is footage of Lex Luger’s appearance on Busted Open Radio from earlier this week.
- WWE will present their Bret Hart: Dungeon Collection DVD set on InDemand PPV next month.
- Officials have told a lot of the talent that now is the time to step up and work their hardest now that John Cena is out with an injury.
It was dictated that if there was ever a time in WWE...
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
The John Cena promo from Monday night, where he discussed doctors advising him not to wrestle at SummerSlam, was reportedly the truth.
The word is that Cena insisted on working the PPV, and putting over Daniel Bryan before he had to leave for four to six months.
- Promoting his recently released autobiography Wrestling with the Devil: The True Story of a World Champion Professional Wrestler – His Reign, Ruin, and Redemption, Lex Luger spoke to Buffalo-based publication Queen City Sports about growing up in Buffalo, his accomplished wrestling career and current life. During the interview, the two-time WCW World Heavyweight Championship...
Credit: Pro Wrestling Powerhouse Radio
Lex Luger recently spoke about his relationship with Randy Savage and more. Here are the highlights..
On Meeting With Vince McMahon About His Gimmick Change: “I thought they were out of their minds! I was all having fun being The Narcissist with the mirrors and the pyro and the girls. And I got called into Vince McMahon’s office off the...
- John Cena topped 15 million fans on Facebook today.
- Triple H and Stephanie McMahon were on hand for WWE’s announcement on a new partnership with Milk in Brooklyn, NY this morning. As noted earlier, The Rock recently sported a milk mustache for a print ad for National Milk, which was a continuation of the campaign’s first-ever Super Bowl commercial earlier this year.
- John Cena posted the following photo of his elbow after his triceps surgery.
- WWE is featuring a piece looking at “14 Superstars You Didn’t Know Were In WWE,” including Crowbar, Public Enemy, Baron Von Raschke, Great Sasuke & more.
- Nikki Bella noted that she will be starting her physical therapy, writing on Twitter, “About to go get my physical therapy on… Goin’...
– John Cena just posted the following on Twitter…“Surgery went very well, Dr Andrews has more than done his part, now I will do mine.”– Rey Mysterio’s return has been pushed back a further month and the company expects him to return to action in September. As we reported earlier, Mysterio had hoped to return in time for SummerSlam but it obviously came too early.– There...
- Ryback is in line for a major push coming out of his current bullying gimmick. Those who work in WWE merchandising have been told to go heavy on coming up with ideas for him. Usually when they get that word it means not just a big push but a babyface turn.
- WWE apparently changed the planned finish to the CM Punk vs. Brock Lesnar SummerSlam match in the middle of last week. This...
Former 13 time world champion John Cena made his first comments today since his triceps surgery on Tuesday. Cena told WWE.com that he wants to be healthy and put rumors to rest about being at WrestleMania 30 in April.
“I plan on using the next couple months to rehab and get healthy as I can, as quickly as I can,” said Cena. “My goal is to return to WWE healthy and strong, and...
- Jake “The Snake” Roberts posted a post-hair surgery photo on Twitter, with the following caption:“The results from hair surgery = Zombi Jake the snake.”- WWE has updated the advertising for upcoming live events. The injured John Cena has been removed and replaced by Daniel Bryan.- It was announced on Friday’s SmackDown that CM Punk will face Curtis Axel on Monday’s...
- Promoting Night of Champions on September 15, WWE has released this video counting down the top victories in the history of the pay-per-view event. Among those include Triple H defeating John Cena in 2008, Daniel Bryan forcing The Miz to tap out and Mark Henry claiming the World Heavyweight Championship from Randy Orton.Click here to view the embedded video.- The official WWE website...
– Promoting Night of Champions on September 15, WWE has released this video counting down the top victories in the history of the pay-per-view event. Among those include Triple H defeating John Cena in 2008, Daniel Bryan forcing The Miz to tap out and Mark Henry claiming the World Heavyweight Championship from Randy Orton.
– Below is this week’s edition of Smackdown Backstage Fallout: